Monday, April 21, 2008

I'm so bored that I don't even wanna do anything at all.
Obviously I can't.
Feeling moody, cause I accidentally bruised my itsy bitsy toe.
It's artery leading to it is damaged, bruised, now purple in colour.
Blood clot too.
My knee has the feeling that the nerves jammed up.
Told my parents, they kinda ignored it.
I felt hurt, of course.
So I got pissed off, and didn't wanna study anymore.

When you think everyone's studying, everyone thinks that everyone's studying.
So actually, everyone's main motivation for studying is that everyone's studying, so must I.
Sounds stupid, but that's the case for me.

I'm like playing with the asknlearn programmes.
The chemistry thing is so damn cool.
Must try lah.
I was playing with the QA experiment.
damn cool.

Going to do something constructive now.
MUG~

No comments:

Post a Comment