Wednesday, April 23, 2008

It's the start of mid-year tml.
Glad to know that I'm pretty ready for tml, so I'm kinda slacking.
Slacking, for the reason of not wanting to have a blackout tml.

ENGLISH GEOGRAPHY HCL
Getting low grades for english compo demoralises me, of course.
Nevertheless, I believe I can get high marks, provided that I don't screw it up again.
Human geog is easy if I can have a fresh mind to start the paper with.
So, I've stopped cramming in information. YEA.
HCL is paper two comprehension.
Just do it at the speed of lightning.
I always wonder why I'm so slow at this, because I write too much.

Wish me luck (:
When I just chucked you out of my conscious mind,
someone just had to refresh my memory and pain,
and awaken you from my subconsciousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment