Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I've been doing maths for the past three days
and I found out that I'm talking to my pencil.
I'm going to go bonkers soon.

Suddenly my life became compacted again.
Because when I was sick, I practically slept and watched tv.
I'm bringing some textbook to the toilet again,
as well as sleeping with my mugging comrades again.

I don't really like such a lifestyle.
It's unhealthy, it's bad, it's detrimental.
But I think this is going to be the only way out,
since I always waste time finding the right 'feeling' to mug.

For too much maths these days,
I suddenly cannot absorb anything from other subjects.
For as far as I know, I've not been using my brain.
My thinking capacity is limited by the formulas,
hinders my thinking process.
because I can't even answer a thinking question properly.
I guess it boils down to inadequate preparation.

Anyway, I'll have to think out of the box.
For my puny brain, it's hard though,
but I can do it.
WOOHOO.
I just need more time.
naughty boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment