Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Let's MUG now. okay later.
I'm so damn motivated now.
I'm gonna get top marks for everything.

A lot of people fell sick.
ME (:
geraldine
winnie
beecheng
yanting
renwei
terry
andrew (saw baojiwan on his table)

very cool.
I had mild fever, cough, migraine, limb pain.
sounds very bad and serious.
but I guess I passed the most unbearable interphase on monday after recess.
I was struggling to keep my eyes open, cause the migraine was damn serious.
There was no geraldine to talk to me.
My eyes were swollen that I couldn't open them fully.
I thought I had dengue.
I guess no one knew I was feeling unwell until I told people so.
At least Beecheng knew I was sick.
Baoyi looked like she don't believe me, but I think she did.
Thanks for the tissue(s) BAOYI.


I was very sick and dizzy ytd.
but I rushed the SS out for geraldine.
It came to nought when gb said:
I'm sick, not coming tml.
Anyway, hand in by this week, not today.


In the end, winnie didn't come too.
She's having headache.
ML said she would come, but I think winnie overslept, so might as well be absent.


hopelessly, there's chemistry SPA today.

speaking of which, I'm very happy :D
cause I'm contented with the results.


I'm pretty fine now.
and I'm very motivated to get top marks.
YEA.
OFF TO MUG (:

No comments:

Post a Comment