Thursday, April 10, 2008

HAHAHA
I'm sick and I screwed up all my tests.
yay.
I kinda wrote out of point for english discursive ACHIEVEMENT.
by rambling on some shit and was unable to come back on the right track due to lack of time.
I screwed up bio test by forgetting all about insulin, only to recall at the last 5 minutes.
So I bade goodbye to close to 10 marks.
Though the high motivation from ytd, I was unable to concentrate and perform my best today.
Very guilty.
On the way home, I comforted myself again.
Words like dont be too sad if you fail or do averagely.



Anyway, I'm not anywhere happier too.
because my nose looks like it's gonna fall off.
Apparently my flu took a point for the bad, and it's been watering non-stop today.
I used 9 packets of tissue,
from which 3 is mine, 2 is RS's, 1 is BC's, 2 is BY's, 1 is TC's.
And I did what I do best.
SPAM THE TABLE.
It's pretty normal to me to spam my table with germy tissues,
cause I spam my bed with them too.
It's flooded with white colonies now. (:



Thanks for those tissues. :D



Geraldine didn't come again.
Winnie too.
and Asyraf deems our side of the classroom as 'sick area'.
I look the most sick in class. DUH.
I'm still wiping my nose throughout the entire day.




I say this is a epidemic.
beware.
drink more water.
cause I think it's contagious.
Symptoms are flu, sore throat, cough, fever, headache.




Take care.




I have a feeling ML and I won't have a partner tml again.
But don't come near me too.
Though I always say I want to spread to you, I don't mean it.
Exams are coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment