Friday, April 11, 2008

Today was last zhongruan practice.
feeling sad cause I'm leaving.
feeling proud cause I have such wonderful juniors
feeling guilty cause we did none for our seniors
feeling happy cause I'm free from CO for now


A party was held to bid farewell to us.
It was yanyi's bday, so there was chocolate cake.
people deemed it fatty, while I deemed it as poison since I'm sick
oh well I ate it. It was delicious (:


I had a orange balloon. murdered though.
received heartwarming cards.
2 photos that look horribly out of place, but lovely.
Thought I wasn't going to be cake-creamed, but I got creamed by yanting.
It is utmost fortunate that stains were avoided.



I love Zhongruan.
May all the memories stay with us.



feeling damn guilty for not doing anything for our seniors when they left.
I don't think I even bade farewell to them.
I don't care.
I'll organise a zhongruan chalet and make everyone come.
every single one.
hahahahahahahahawakaka.



must start mugging.
anyway, mum still owes me last week's allowance.
bad mummy :D
oh well.
MUG~

No comments:

Post a Comment