Thursday, March 6, 2008

okay test period is over
hooray.

now im like no life.
lol.
can my life only circulate around studying?
but who cares?

stupid.
i wonder how miraculous things can turn.
i guess the most wonderful thing on earth is coincidence.
for the first time i took my first bus to elias to my new headquarters
i saw someone that made my eye pupils dilate real big
something really pleasant.
cool man.
i was still esctatic when i reached home
to see my aunt's house in a mess
and i threw aside my bio spa file
and started doing silly stuff
like assembling the cupboard from ikea
im so smart. i did it through my own effort
wakaka.

so haiz.
let's not talk about wad's disheartening anymore.

i wanna watch the leap years.
yay.
had alr watched it..almost.
but winnie fell ill and the date fell through
oh well saturday then.
i dont want anyone fainting.

eat well and sleep well kids.
(:

No comments:

Post a Comment