Sunday, March 9, 2008

a little surprised that wenyi came to my blog
thanks.
i like the feeling of being noticed by people
lol.

feeling sentimental nowadays
no reason.
i'll start saying i love you to everyone.
the thanks activity made me realise how important friends are to me
so just tolerate if i act cute or do sth stupid,
it's just that i wanna make you as my friend feel important too.
because i know that feeling of being important to someone is indescribable.

i know people feel hurt when i can't rmb stuff about them
like bdays, because i just have short term memory space
i rmb bdays with special meanings each
so if i can't rmb your bday, it's just that im unable to find a special meaning for your bday yet.

oh ya i have such a dumb brother.
i find myself fighting with him most of the time.
last time i only used to like just criticise him
for every mistake he makes
maybe make fun of him
but i started realising that this was traumatising
because i should be comforting hom instead of aggravating the situation
so i kept quiet if i can
and now because i have my own set of problems,
i can no longer control myself not to retaliate when he does sth stupid
like trying to touch or hit me for nothing.
i will start giving him that face guys always give when they are being hit by a girl
just look closely at those korean shows that features such scenes
and i'll just retaliate back by hitting
and always it's at some public place
especially fairprice
disgusting.
got one time we were fighting lah.
it's always my pa that says
BU YAO DA LE.
in that almost furious tone.
so i'll stop.
but i'll always be at the losing end.
we are living in a democratic world now
if you touch me 3 times,
be fair, let me touch you back three times too.
this is highly irritanting.
and we just fought outside the door.
for he pushed the door on me when i was trying to wear my slippers
then i realised how fast my reaction was
to hit him back with my bag
it's still unfair he still hit me back when he's at fault when my pa wasn't looking
stupid guy.
at least my mom knows im angry with him
he's so fucking ungentlemanly.

i finally realised why i get angry and pissed off so easily alr.
not because you did sth wrong to me
but rather you have stepped past my circle of principles
not that angry at wad the mistake was
rather that you have eroded my principles.
and i have a feeling i have very strict principles
there are just some things that i can't just get on with
it simply pisses me off.

but it depends on the person involved too.
but my principles are the weirdest ones ever i guess.

i find that i talk to myself too often
a bit scary though
but i dont think that i have split personality
my so-called mood swings are just that you happen to be unlucky enough
to step into my circle of principles when it's at its maximum

just like if ml kicks my chair when im unable to solve my qns,
i'll get pissed off
but if ml kicks my chair when im happy and hyper,
i dont even take it in mind.

just like if leechuang does sth to my head again when im frustrated or unhappy,
i'll get pissed off and swear one day i'll do that to hers
but if she does it when im happy and playful,
i'll just think of it as bonding.

haiz i must really learn how to control my emotions
but i think it doesn't really reflect on my face
it reflects more of my body language
and i have really strong body language
that's more readable than my face.

but nowadays im hyper and happy,
so dont worry.
i promise this will be what im going to be
but afterall, im still introverted.

happy~
coz finally we are able to watch the leap years tml
yay.
the shen jing san gong zhu outing
second edition.
lol.
quite happy when i sms baoyi
and she said yes.
last time was the time constraint
this time was money constraint
but we can always earn the money back.
not the memories spent. (:

now im going to dedicate my time to homework again.
anyway, im not that different when i blog and in real life.
maybe because my voice and tone gives everything away.

No comments:

Post a Comment