Sunday, March 30, 2008

I'll blog short and sweet now,
because I received complaints that it's too long.

SPORT'S DAY 2008 - 28th march
Being the organiser, I fixed that should anyone be late, there's forfeit (:
YAY. baoyi was late, pretty shocked, anyway she hasn't done her forfeit yet.
Amanda was on the verge of being late, but I excused her using the MRT clock that lacked a second-hand.
We took the MRT there and reached Bishan suceessfully, using the tactic of 'following the crowd'.
Apparently, there wasn't any prominent crowd to follow, but we found our way there eventually.
Didn't know I was so insensitive to birdshit, but a birdshit-tissue is a great weapon.
peiwen miki they all made newspaper caps, which looks damn idiotic, but I still wore it.
I tore my unread today newspaper for the benefit of others and me.
At least it protected my forehead.
It was damn shit that the sun was blazing hot with the absence of rain.
Another thing was that all 4 schools had shelter. wth.
So, I, by, den had specially made newspaper caps. damn cute and idiotic, BUT I LIKE!
Then people from other classes started requesting for them.
looks funny but if you think it's okay, it's okay.
Then den and by modified the caps, so our ponytails could fit in.
got picture, damn cute lah, because I'm the lead. lol.
I was shouting really loud, because need to fa xie.
anyway, ngee ann didn't always come in last. sometimes only.
pathetically, we didn't win much awards.
But who cares?
OH YA, never drink coke when you are directly under the sun.
because the gas went up my nose, and the feeling was scalding hot.
We had to wait for 5 minutes before the event starts again.
We went up the top, away from the sun, YAY, and squeezed with other people behind.
It's so damn unfair lah, but nvm, I had fun up there too.
I started playing with peiwen miki, and I shouted even louder there.
Because got they two shout with me.
We were like playing butt-attack with each other.
Scream like shit.
Clap like shit.
No control at all.
I can't see anything from the view up there,
but once I hear people cheer, I'll start cheering too.
why? It's a great chance to shout like shit.
It came to the end of sport's day. BOO.
anyway, it ended late. RAH.

Saw my primary school friends.
saw zhenzhou and wenyi on the bus to the MRT station.
It's unfortunate that our school is unable to provide us with bus services that cost $150.
then after sport's day, saw liqin, yea, still so wonderful as a friend.
feel a little sad abandoning her, but I'll be happier with TG (:
We went plaza sing, very happy that people trust my sense of directions.
I felt a little unwell, plus those areas on my face which suffered irritations seemed like it had severe sunburn, I looked like I put on blusher thankfully.
With monday oral on my mind, I ate some soup noodles instead of spicy and oily ones.
That auntie added fried onions to them, which I look upon as shit, I scooped them out duh.
We went walking around, first to the arcade and movie theatre.
I wanted to watch di yi jie, but felt too distracted to do so.
some of the ten of us were in school uniform, forbidded to enter premises.

Yamaha, where there was the saxophone, that I say if my bf can play it, I'll marry him.
I wanted to learn violin, but that idea hadn't struck me until I was 14.
Piano's cool, but common, zhongruan's best lah (:
I wanted to buy back the triangle *tink* but for wad?

we went to other miscellaneous shops.
but we stopped at spotlight the longest I guess.
I wanted to find out the prices for the TG teddies, er, it's going to cost a bomb.
I think my face got more irritated. RAH.

We stopped by best denki, and amazed by the programmes in the laptops.
they all had special detectors to sense people's head,
so the put-on-the witch-cap-game was enough to entertain them.
I walked around, in hope of finding a touch-screen laptop, but to no avail.
Then there was this that could sense eyes (:
It couldn't sense my eyes; I have no eyes ): wahlao.
There was one that could change images kinda like a distorted mirror.
They were so amazed and captivated by this invention that they were playing there like the playground. wth. OH YA, I was mistaken by my own people as the shopkeeper.
HELLO, do I really look so much like one?

We finally left. YAY.
because den, serene, rs and bc were going off soon,
everyone started taking photos like there was no tml.
Again, there's a self-protrait of me only (:

We went daiso.
Only I and ml wanted to go in.
it was quite redundant actually.

we went around window shopping again.
and bought den's bday present.
but I wanted to buy that wonderful bear bag for her eh.
oh well.

went home by MRT.
I'm quite surprised why everyone is so surprised by my thumb's ability to touch my forearm.
I can do with both hands too, but izzit that surprising?
I rmb someone else could do that too.

I went to the pharmacy at white sands.
It was a man at the counter, but thinking of my face staying red like Leechuang's,
I better ask.
He asked me if there was pus, omg, my face is not that bad yet.
Maybe because I said infected.
He gave me a tube of salve of sth.
It costs $6.30. under my budget though.

home.
went to sleep at 10.30pm.
too weary to mug or play.
and fuck, there's CO tml saturday 8am.

No comments:

Post a Comment