Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I practically talk to everything.
Maybe I'm going insane. RAH.
I was caught talking to my shoes.
My mother thinks that I'm suffering from mental breakdown.
I told her to wake me up one hour earlier for me to study geog,
but the next morning, I said to her that there was no place to study at home,
then I went back to sleep for 15 minutes before waking up to study.
It's not no place to study, but I wanted to stay in the bedroom,
there's aircon eh, but it's dark cause my brother's still sleeping.
Again, my mother thinks that I'm having mental breakdown.
She started telling me to stop studying.
Actually, I'll only wake up early in the morning to study geog only.
Other subjects nope. No idea why.
In the end, the test didn't even have a shit about ecotourism. wtf.
It's a might as well don't study paper.

I'm pretty sure I wanna go JC now.
My mother's saying that I should go poly indirectly.
I asked her if she wanted me to go university; ya.
'then go JC faster wad'
There are only 2 JC are consider going.
TJ and MJ
given my mother, she'll say MJ.
'nearer to your ahyi's house'
Thus I'm not really sure where I wanna go now again.

Whatever the school,
I only hope to get 7 points
7-4=3 (:
YAY.

I feel regretful.
Some guy waved his hand right in front of my face and said HI.
when I was crossing the road.
I was focussing at the scenery in front, so I was unable to focus on his face.
My inability to react and say HI back, was quite regretful to me.
Cause I just feel like saying HI back, so I just walked straight and cross the road.
That's all.
I'll make sure I react fast enough the next time.

I finally realised that everyone's making their move alr.
I'm not. That's bad.
Have to. SOON.
I'll be that eagle that swoops down. YEH.

I've a feeling that my potential has reached its bottleneck alr.
That's bad.
I'll have to push myself over that limit.
Can someone help me?
Just be better than me in some aspect.
I'll be damn damn damn motivated.
And I found my target.
Our 2007-2008 student councillor president.
No offence.

I took bus 3 with her, not sit with her.
1. Her bag is damn fat and it's seems that it's going to break anytime.
This means she brings back her books.
That's one aspect I lack. I don't bring back books unless I wanna study, which is rare.
2. She's so kiasu that she's eating on the bus.
I've never eaten on the bus, because I don't wanna be fined.
I'm such a good girl.
She's really not wasting any time.
She's insane. (:

The only thing that I can proudly say that I'm naturally more intelligent than her.
Cause I've never had tuition before in my whole life. YEA.
While tuition schedules of hers flood her entire life.
Not say I've great parents who teach me, my parents only talk cork to us.
We talk life.
My mother has never benefitted me in any schoolwork since primary one.
She used to complete my homework for me when I was primary one,
after my father caned me for the last time using that one meter long feather duster,
My whole life changed.
Sounds dramatic, but true.
That feather duster's still hanging there.
I'm so wondered why the feathers still remain.
Really wondering why when we were kids, why we didn't pluck out those feathers.
I could jolly well be in ITE now, because I had to rely on my mother to do my hw.
But everything changed, I became more and more intelligent by the day.
And finally here.

OH YA.
My father can do maths until primary 5/6 when adults completely don't understand models.
My father used algebra and I would HUH at it. always.
Now, I bring amath to my father and ask him, topic was on coordinate geometry,
He had completely no idea what's going on.
He stopped schooling at anglican high at sec 2.
My mother stopped at 'O' levels, but I guess she was those that would get 21 points.
My mother was a strict councillor, band leader, damn dominant.
She's damn old-fashioned in her thinking.
but she's my forever lovely mother (:

It's interesting to see your mother's results.
My mother refused to let me see them.
I guess they were too bad to be seen.
I have no idea where my father's ones are.

OH YA my parents are those qing mei zu ma eh
so damn cool lah.

OH YA OH YA (:
my brother said his friend said that he looked like those that were not rich.
Same case for me (: Now no more.
We are being humble here.
We don't go around flaunting our wealth right?
Only my mother does.
She was a little pissed off that people didn't think we were that rich.
She told my father.
My father said it was great, so no one would rob us.
correct?
My mother's a little on the stupid side.

But I realised how blessed we are, to be able to enjoy such luxurious life
when others are lacking food and water.
And people are driving cars that is equivalent to a moving HDB 4room flat.
Our life is so extravagant that I think we should use every resource right to its value.
SO FINISH UP YOUR FOOD.
I'll finish every speck of rice from my bowl.
It's respect to food.

Very random today.
LET'S GO.
3 (:

No comments:

Post a Comment