Sunday, March 23, 2008

I promise to kick you out of my heart.
Because I finally realise the amount of time I've wasted.
I know everyone wants to know what's really in my heart.
Because I always seem to have a different appearance and mindset.
Actually, I'm one that changes easily.
If I'm bent on doing something, it depends.
I get distracted too easily.
Once I get frustrated, my mind will be filled with fucks and I'll start feeling itchy.
Then I'll get angry with the next person who provokes me.
But don't worry, I get back to normal easily, once the assignment is done. RAH.
It's quite bad. I'm starting to lose my temper at anyone.
I notice that once teenagers reach a rebellious stage, the parents tend to be more caring than ever.
They'll stop scolding and adopting the scold-and-cane method.
They'll calm themselves down, and try to look at the situation, talk nicely to the child.
That's what I see in what's happening in my brother and mother.
My mother has the dominant personality, so she's strict.
She can scold until we cry for the stupidest reasons.
Actually, my mother is so great.

YEA I FINISHED MY COMPO~
WOOHOO~
Took me three half hours to complete that damned few pieces of paper.
Oh well, I went to watch TV for 2 hours, so it's self-explanatory.

I havent studied geography yet.
I left my TYS under my school desk, when amath test is tml.
I left my amath textbook under my school desk, when homework isn't completed yet.
HAIZ

I think I need a new bag to carry more books.
Because I've the tendency to leave everything in school,
reason being, too heavy for me to carry home.
I've this bad habit since primary school.
Come to think of it, I do have many bad habits that's damn gross.
Nah, forget about the new bag.
It'll be more of a hindrance than help.
I'll purchase one for my brother as bday present, for the very first time.
His bag is like a protruding stone from nowhere.
It's bursting duh.
Anyway he talks like an auntie and is really getting on my nerves,
although I know it's really hurting to always say shut up to him.
I want a big brother ):

YAY sport's day (:
I liked last year's.
Actually I like everything of 2007.

Time to mug incessantly for geog.
RAH~

No comments:

Post a Comment