Sunday, February 10, 2008

it's day 4 of new year. the chinese one.
haha. be happy for it.
happy chinese new year wad.
sobsob. be sad for it.
it's the last day of the holiday.

happy with $100 worth of angbaos.
though it can be much more.
but lucky my maternal relatives came.
of course not to our house.
our house is like a total disaster.

i slept my way thru these four days
the moment i came back from somewhere
i see the sofa. go inside my room, take my pillow,
lie on the sofa and sleep till like there's no tml.
i sleep like till 11am in the morning.
and i got a scolding for sleeping so late.
this is unlikely of me i know.
but i just wanna sleep till very late.
really, people's personalities do change with time.

argh so bored.
suddenly i lost interest in everything
just wanna jump back to the occupied me
when i can no longer spare the time to think of shit
oh well, guess i can only take a step at a time
havent gone blog-hopping for very long.
let's hop.

piew~

No comments:

Post a Comment