Wednesday, February 6, 2008




said i would upload (:
my view is the nicest eh
the difference between the first and second one is the ice
haha who wants to eat?

it's happy chinese new year~
but this year like no mood
i can't have much money this year
since my grandmother passed away
so whatever
it's not only the no money part that makes me tired
also the tests homework whatever
and though i dont do much on valentine's day,
at least need not give me so many valentines.
seriously i dont like anyone of them
really who likes them?
fuck you lah tests.

so so so im giving out chocolates on valentine's day
heahea see im so wonderful
let's see if i even rmb
i have such a pea-sized brain
that contains nothing but shit

so bored now
apparently nothing to do
or rather too many stuff left unsettled for me to do
eg spring cleaning.
doing it now seems so last-minute
oh well forget it
the values of cleaning has long gone and left my brain
my room is in a horrible and grubby state
i can stand it obviously
too bad my mom can't ):

argh no reunion dinner at restaurant
for the same reason
first time i wanna have reunion dinner outside so much
im having it at home
just as well
at least i have my full share of entertainment

i find myself hard to stop long at a woman's shop
just do what you wanna do and leave
dont linger linger linger and not leave
my legs get cranky
and start going
'yeeling yeeling im in pain~sit down sit down.'
i have very weak legs since young
i have no idea why
but as long as the distance exceeds my maximum tolerant point
it hurts a lot
like my legs are about to explode
it can last for the whole day
and i have to keep my legs damn straight when i sleep
i think i have some joint problem or sth
along with my leg pain, i will have ankle and knee joint pain
that's horrible.
i look as if i have rheutism whatever
im not even sixteen yet~

when i say it's nice in the way you think im not bluffing or kidding around
it really means nice pretty beautiful wonderful ya
i have this very weird and unique taste
trust me lah
even if not fashion now right, confirm fashion someday
haha im so wonderful

the co performance was disheartening
very disheartening
to the extent that i felt i no longer wan other people to know that im from this CO
the standard has dropped tremendously
wahlao like is this my CO?
it's too soft
it lacks the feel
no one's listening what more appreciate
it looks dead
everyone looks dead
no kick
no mood no spirit no feeling
it's really disheartening to see this happen before i leave
when we thought we were the batch that disgrace the history of CO
the worst has yet to come
our batch is doing fine
but of course compared to previous ones
we are like shit obviously
look at our wonderful juniors
they are SO great
i can say that zhongruan can still hang on
but how about erhu?
it looks like they are the ones pulling the CO down
even suona has improved
it's great to hear suona play again
it brings me back to the old days
but the feeling is different alr

im so worried for CO
but who cares?
for one that alr plans to quit and starts cursing the day before practice.
just let me leave with glory

'O' levels are coming soon
this is one thing i remind myself with
so this is the immunity to the tests and whatever
im intending to make sth for all 12 members of toilet gang
including me! heahea
i just get excited thinking of the gift

i dont know if all 11 of you read my blog
but i just like each and everyone of you to know my heartfelt feelings
since im so free now
before all the valentines start running at us again.
argh i hate tests~zzz

christine my da jie da (:
although you may look a little aggressive, i like the warmth you give out
whenever we share a chair, i always feel so secure and safe
of course dont get the wrong idea.
you are like my big sister.
mature; steady; warm; hot; sisterly (:

denise anne foliante cipriano!
*waves hand across with rainbow*
my dear fake daughter
although we dont always try to act like we are family,
you never fail to bring a smile to my face
i feel relax and happy talking to you
to my most cheerful daughter ever. im proud to have you. eww.
cheerful; always happy; never bears grudges; adorable; attraction centre (:

beecheng~
haha my godma. lol. haven tell beecheng yet
that i acknowledge her as my godma lol.
scared later beecheng dont want me ):
the always intelligent, efficient, super girl~
the quiet and efficient worker. very efficient worker.
my newly found trait of beecheng's...cute~
omg especially cute when quarelling with ma.
beecheng godma i have lots to count on you arh :D
efficient; super; quiet; smart; very cute (:

ruishan my first ever MA~
glad you acknowledge me long ago
dont always carry your book everywhere lah
later when it's the end of the world, you are still reading
what's the word for end of the world? (:
i still forget.wakaka.
really lah you provide what a daughter really wants
not to say you are old
but mature to take care of youngsters like me
who are still struggling to grasp the concept of life
motherly obviously; violent hopelessly; mature; learned; peacemaker (:

geraldine bai XIU LI~
you know what action right?
dont laugh in front of your com arh
or else your mom think you siao
bring joy to everyone thru your lame jokes
damn sarcastic i know
likes to take opportunities to hit ppl
stop hitting my head i warn you. (:
yipee! just like to tarnish your pure mind.
innocently white; lame; friendly; childish; simple (:

meiling~i love meiling. eww.
the gay one. guess you know me best i think.
guess we are similar in many ways
but i just can't pinpoint it out
overcome your fear lah
people help you ask price, bo paiseh meh?
joking lah dont take it too heart
we'll be glad to help you of course :D
let's hope one day we can really read others' minds.
gay; sensitive; influential; self-loving; funny lah (:
why do i have to think so long for yours?

winnie khoo, always like to call you this (:
bad habits fill the brim of the basket
good habits..i have no idea eh.
but but but you are always the comical winnie i know
i love you winnie.
dont get the wrong idea pls. i know you love me too (:
your actions make you cute and what you are
dont hesitate to change them or rather never hestitate to change
by then it would not be the winnie i knew
be proud of yourself~ :D
still cute; comical; uncertainly lost; fragile i guess; loving (:

theresa my other hand (:
we share lots of secrets eh..not many though
within the twitching of eyebrows, we can understand each other's thoughts
so cool. the one who always smiles back when i smile :D
really too bad you are not a guy.
when can we hold hands again? haha.
straightforward; fun-seeker; friendly; extrovert; caring (:

serene the angel? nah.
from violent to not violent. that's great.
my very own counsellor :D
it's great you dont mix personal stuff with school (:
to the girl with the small handwriting, it's time you enlarge it
activity lover, let's go cycling one day again with more people this time
maybe grab by, she's so confident of teaching you
another one that's similar to me in preferences.
dont be too stressed over exams
im sure you can make it to VJ~eh hea
listener cum counsellor; open-minded; serene; god's child; lovely (:

baoyi chong! no lah i like to call you bao bao.
haiz the skinny one, looks fragile is fragile.
xiao lao ren really suits you eh baoyi.
longest classmate till now wor
know you so many years until nothing more to say
great friend baoyi
we'll sing teapot song during recess
dont sing in front of serene. :X
my hyper partner..
my source of water and food.
baoyi can also be my ma alr
but too bad baoyi is still immature wakaka
eat fatter lah baoyi..eat more meat, not carbo.
hyper when time comes; a little childish; indecisive; extreme; bunny-like (:

amanda eh hea
the image-conscious one. very.
dont worry lah.
dont worry that you are left out
you are not left out wor
just that we are too occupied in stuff that we forget you temporarily
but ultimately we always ask for you
i know i did (:
to my greatest zhongruan buddy,
one day i'll make you say at least i love you as a friend.
wakaka.
image-conscious; responsible; adorable; intelligent; sociable (:

finally im done.
feel so great.
wooo!
*flips hands up and down*

it's a new year tml again.
happy chinese new year yea.

No comments:

Post a Comment