Monday, February 11, 2008

omg omg omg
how am i like supposed to write tml?
one of my right fingers is experiencing a burning sensation
that seems as though is on fire
argh argh argh
rah rah rah
unfortunately, it's on the fourth one
right at the spot my pen rests on.
it's extreme discomfort and agony
it's swollen and red
i tried aloe vera gel, water, ice whatever.
i had always enjoyed blowing at the spot that's hurt
and omg im adding oxygen to the fire.
it's blazing like my finger is going to collapse.
argh my finger.
argh how am i going to write tml?

it must be history.
confirm cum guarantee.
that's what mr lim always say.
copy copy copy
until my finger is swollen
it looks horrible
it is utmost fortunate that there are no tests tml
otherwise i guess my finger may be amputated or sth

is that my finger?
total misery.

finally i got myself on the right track.
4 valentines to date.
the worst thing to say is that i need to prepare for them
really like who wants to commemorate 2008's valentine's like this?
bro: when's valentine's?
me: thursday
bro: huh?
me: shut up lah, i have four tests on thusday.
bro: haha i only have one :p

what shit.

im not in the least nervous for the tests
just oh well
dont care lah
i will only panick on the day before.
i find last-minute studying very effective
but of course, the information stays momentarily
everytime i have to study from scratch
evaluating possible means for better studying
i really dont want to just go gaga before the eve
it's fucking shit to go crazy over exams

im so free that im going crazy alr
okay not so free
i can always study later
later (:
just get into my head.

decided to read more english stuff
i dont want my standard to remain the same
hopelessly it has remained the same for many years
or even deproved i guess
saddening ):
so im adopting the english tone
so i can finally write more fluently for compo
my compo has so many underlined words
it was used in primary school to compliment
but secondary school i think it's to say WRONG SENTENCE STRUCTURE
just wrong.
so saddening.
maybe reason being i did a direct translation from chinese
or i have a bad slang problem
but nvm i got a 18/30
that's great.
it's enough for me.
if i get 20, i'll be hopping around like a bunny (:

english is just the most lenient subject i treat as.
it's the only subject i can bear to let it get B3
the rest die also must get A1
with exception to hcl
that one B3 (:

but of course my english is gonna attain an A2 now
i dont care (:

No comments:

Post a Comment