Sunday, November 25, 2007

heahea here to report the good news...
2 GOOD NEWS~

1. as from last post..I LOST MY WALLET...
then toa payoh library called to say they found my library and ezlink card
which is good...no need to spend more money
i went with serene there to claim back my lost wallet
afterall...my wallet cant walk back to me
we went there and yea...i was so happy to see the librarian take out a black wallet
wakaka...so happy...then cos they needed me to prove my identity
i took out my...passport...they did told me to bring on the phone ytd
scared that i might lose such an important document...
i brought my expired passport...lol
it expired on 16 dec 2005...
lucky the person dint notice or dint mind
but its equaly hard to get hands on expired passports
and my wallet returns back to me
everything was intact...except for the cash
even the $2 that i picked up from the ground was dug out
professional thief i guess..if it was pickpocketed
the rest of the other stuff...even the cashcard also dint take
relief to me...but when my mom tried it in the car that machine...ERROR
not my fault...my dad was suggesting the thief replaced a spoilt one
the coins were intact...miracle...this person dint wan the coins
and my bo pian is still there! yeh~
that was my greatest relief...
cash were taken away...as wad i calculated ytd...$100+
i felt the pinch in the morning...
when i tot of how i can better use the money...
but my wallet is back...yay!
but i feel so not familised with my wallet...
it feels so weird...like it's been molested, robbed...lol
like not mine anymore...no longer pure...deng
nvm...i learn my lesson
thank you thief for being a a nice one to return my wallet without cash

2. THE NUMBER TWO GOOD NEWS!
when i have lost my money...
it was exchanged with good luck...
my mom found my IC letter...
YAY! WOOHOO!
and it's still in time for everything...heahea
plus i downloaded some mindmapper software...
and when i download finish...open...need license key...
siao like how i noe wads the key...
i gave up the first time...but as soon as my mom found the letter
i decided to try again...and the same license key is needed
i tried some weird looking words in the email...cannot
i cant stand it anymore...and i typed
license...since you wanted license
then OMG...it worked and i can use alr...OMG
some money sure can buy a little luck
but i decided to hand draw anyway lol

i believe that everything is fated
but we can create miracles =D

No comments:

Post a Comment