Saturday, December 1, 2007

finally im blogging

cos finally got topic

ytd was zhongruan music exam

omg...friday night...i was like practising in front of my com at 9, 10pm

and scared ppl complain...so i dint go further than 10.30pm



1st dec 2007...close to end of year alr :(

i woke up at 7.40am before my hp could wake me up

i set at 7.45am lol

then just do my stuff lor

tell you sth shocking...i ate tom yam cup noodle as breakfast

wakaka...i always do for saturdays...for dazu =D

now im suffering the aftereffects...tummyache WAH

so i took shun feng che from amanda

thanks amanda =D mostly her dad :p

half way when we were at the highway...can see eunos primary alr

someone called...i tot it was mommy

i see 678*****...someone else

*low tone*hello

*me*hello

*low tone*ni shi yi ling mah?

*formally*shi

*low tone still*qing wen ni xian zai zai na li?

*me*lu shang kuai dao le

*low tone*ok bye

obviously guy...i tot was some uncle...40- years

so scary lah...i noe my timing is 9.14am

need come 30 minutes earlier

time was 8.45am...no need to anxious yea?

that phone call made me jittery lah o.O

finally we went there...searching for shangyin...

OMG...metal gates from the last century painted in light green?

we saw only ONE unit...

i and amanda went in...DESERTED~

can hear weng lok playing...oooh

and thinking that it was there to wait

WAIT...then i have no watch...no sense of time

suddenly got one guy...looks old...looks young...20 bah

EH...ni men zai zhe li deng

then he lead us on...

chey behind still got more units..not as pathetic

then he was who's yeeling?

ME~then KUAI DIAN register

i saw all our tchers wor...

the one who help me register was the cello tcher

so bad...i only ask why lian xi qu first...

and she use that A BIT of harsh tone on me

NVM...but she got tell me wad to do NICELY later

then LOST...cos dunno lah

that guy said put my qin dai in that room

open one door nearby...and i just followed blindly

go in put take out everything...

told him i haven tiao ying...

he said...can tiao ying there...

like no time alr lah can feel he's like chasing me around lol

he's like wo bang ni na green paper...that's the paper for examiner

next wo bang ni na tiao ying qi

and he chased me out of the room...

and brought me back to that deserted room

and sit on stools...i started tiao ying

then after that...i just sit there and stare into space

later i make noise interupt weng lok

i cant imagine how short time i did all those things

whilst weng lok was still playing

she grade 5...song naturally longer~

so happy...tcher came in...ni zen me bu zai lian xi?

oh no...i forgot...so she told me some stuff

and i started practising...

and again...chased out by the same guy all along beside me

to the corridor to practise...ok its good

then got one passerby uncle walk past...so no feel

i played 2 songs

after i finished...he said ke yi le...i put your tiao ying qi in your bag later

i still got one last song i haven practise~oh well

I NO NEED THAT...COMFIDENCE!

went in...no chased in...play lor
okay lah...i wasn't that nervous
close to the end i was feeling a bit nervous
as usual my leg goes up and up and up~
and tada! finish! woohoo!
and again before the guy can chase me back to the waiting room
i walked back myself bleh
and ok...he caught up with me & said i put your tiao ying qi in you qin dai
and i went back...tcher ask me...kao de zen yang?
hai hao...i wan tell her great leh
then she started bombarding us with the concert stuff
ok i give up...i go...omg...if i say i dont go also she &%^&(%^
and we waited for manda to finish her turn
meanwhile...ding lao shi...the suona tcher
was playing mahjong game the computer one
i also have at home but diff version
he's so cute... ._.'''
and we went to buy tickets...
another guy...wonder if he's the one who called me
*low voice* hello...
then we waited happily for amanda to settle her stuff
i felt that the place might not be as grand as i tot of
but it feels warm and comfortable
not tense at all...wen xin
manda feels the same...wakaka
so nice lah...we stayed on for until 9.45
for no reason...just cos i liked that place bah
but also cos waiting for manda's parents to fetch
i love that place...
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment