Monday, August 27, 2007

wl

sorry im in a very very bad mood today
cos im disturbed by some issues
so sorry to those i flared my temper on
number1...
pls respect my privacy
DO NOT JUST OPEN MY BAG WITHOUT PERMISSION
cos i feel tat tis is invading my privacy
so i got a bit angry
im not really angry at everyone overcrowding my place
cos i noe its the hot-spot
but pls dun cross the line too much
even yeeling will get angry><
when i wan my seat back
i really mean it
number2...
PLS DUN VANDALISE MY TABLE
AND WINNIE' S ONE TOO
i noe the tables are vandalised badly le
but dere's not need to add on
my table has had that look for a very long time
which means ppl has stopped vandalising it
and i like tat current look
I REPEAT...
DUN DRAW ON MY TABLE!
dun draw on winnie's one too
cos i too have to look at her table
hereby, i like to thank winnie for saving my table
thanks for erasing it
blame those hu drew on it
I DUN WAN VANDALISATION!
you can hang and gather and drive me out of my seat
but pls dun draw on my table!
the reason why im angry is
cos some ppl vandalise
i cant tolerate this lor
sorry if i sound angry
but this is firm...lol
number3...
stop associating me with piggy
cos i dun really like it
and stop commenting on my specs
i like den can le
but actually im fine with it =)
JUST DUN CROSS THE LINE
there's a limit to yeeling's patience
im no longer the quiet one
im no longer the one that just swallows everything
im beginning to have some temper
you haven seen how i scream and shout
the thing is dun touch things without my permission
and dun vandalise my table
~im no longer the can-bully-yeeling~
and dun bully winnie also
winnie...next time just walk off
i noe you have temper one =D
lucky got loner gang
and sth to keep me occupied
or else i'll really explode
like dormant volcano
very scary one k?
thanks serene and geraldine
the loner gang...
and the teachers' day card

No comments:

Post a Comment