Sunday, August 26, 2007

cemetery

today was one of the latest days i wake up at
normally i wake up at 9 or 10 am like tat
but i wake up at 10.30 am
actually its considered early compared to others
my brother woke up very early
to play computer...siao
cos my mummy got market
he play com so loud sia
den after eating breakfast
and watch tv-not kid central
we went to visit our paternal grandma
she is still on wheelchair
i rmb a year ago
she was still happily planting veggies
at the garden-private property so got place to plant
but she's recovering well
den before we ate lunch
when i just eat breakfast
i saw a very old photo
with my grandparents and aunties
my ye-ye died a few years ago cant rmb
i realised i forgot how he looks like
den my grandma was not so skinny lor
she looks a bit plump so cute!
and my aunties were wearing clothes of the previous generation
so the photo was taken very long time ago
maybe a decade ago
i suddenly feel so child-like
like i haven grow up yet
den eat lunch
the whole table was full of meat
duck, chicken,prawn
not just one plate of each
there were several plates lor
i feel like a cannibal
i ate 2 pieces of duck and chicken only
with a bit of rice
normally at my maternal grandma dere rite
i oso eat like tat with veggie lah
and i always yearn for more meat and veggie
now at my paternal here rite
dey insisted tat i should eat more
but im like so sick of the meat lah
den we went to the cemetery
its in the afternoon
so not scary de
the cemetery was located at jurong dere
so far...its on the other side of sg lor
den i fell asleep on the journey
i lack of sleep tats y
den i saw ngee ann poly
its very far
jiayou on 6th sept le
den when we reach rite
tat place was so big
got chinese,muslim,christian,catholic cemetery
den we go chinese one lah
the road was like rollercoaster like tat
so cool
i only went to the cemetery once
when it wasn't really fully built
on the burial date of my ye-ye
its still soil and cement
now it's like full with graves
i wanted to take photo
but i dun think my mummy allow
i also scared good brother pei wo hui jia
so better dun
there were like thousands of tombs and graves lah
den got grave number one
my ye-ye one is 1245
yea
but i found it quicker den my bro
he walked past it without noticing
haiz
i saw it when i walked past
cos i just now got c mah
den i was so shocked!
not cos someone climb out of their grave lah
cos i saw my name on the grave lah
xia4 dao4 leh
意玲
omg
i dint noe my name will be dere
i suddenly so scared
den i c got my ye-ye's name
den all his sons (got my pa)and daughters
and daughter-in-laws(my mummy)
and all the grandchildren
like me and my bro
den i count got how many grandchildren
i counted 14!
so i got 12 paternal cousins le
plus my maternal cousins
i got 15 cousins altogether
tats a lot
den i found out i was the smallest granddaughter
my name was rite at the corner
im so proud of myself
i nvr tot my name will be dere
lol
dere were so many names on the grave
they said they wanted to squeeze in more one
cos some of my cousins have children le
when im not even married
dey wanted to squeeeze it in
lol
but no space
my pa was like disturbing the 'residents' dere
he went around and started praying to them
claiming tat no one visit dem very bored
and he just pick up things anyhow like one feng che
and my mum was like
bu yao luan dong lah!
lol
den need to cha1 the josssticks
den i hold for a while only rite
all my fingers become pink!
den my brother wipe on me wl
but it disappeared
den all my relatives were like holding umbrellas
cos very sunny and hot
and all of them wanted to shade me when i dint wan
the previous years dey went at dawn
when its still dark
so scary lah
woooooooooo
i dint go cos they go at 4am?
i slept at home
i so bad
den we shao the josspaper
i was turning the paper so it becomes flowery
and now
my index finger is red in colour
so not cool lah
my pa was like taking the rake
poking the burning josspapers
and the rake caught fire a few times lol
my pa is so brave
den we headed home
i tot i was about to be cooked or sth
den we had to drive my aunt back home
she was toking to my parents
my piggy brother fell asleep
the worst thing is
he started snoring like piggy
he bo paiseh one lor..
i was on the verge of falling asleep
WHEN...
my aunt started touching me leg
and toking to me
cos i wear shorts mah
she started moving her hands on my uppper leg
up and down up and down
like wiping table like tat
very itchy lor
den asking me qns about my future
den i just nod head
shrug shoulders-dunno mah
den finally she stopped touching
phew!
den finally reach her home le
yeah!
i can sit back my seat
no need to sit in the middle le
cos i wan sleep mah
den go petrol station to buy coke
i told my brother to buy three coke
i one, he one, my pa and mum share
den when my mum pass him 10 dollars
he said...1.5 litre one arh?
LOL
obvious its can or small bottle rite...
lol
den home lor...
i haven do finish chem yet
i cannot recall anything at all
i hate redox reaction
and the bio looks boring
just like you noe hu
so im here to blog
cemeteries aren't as scary as you think they are...

No comments:

Post a Comment