Friday, August 24, 2007

1 week of posts

finally i have the time to blog
1 week so fast pass le
got a lot of things happen
but i forgot lol
i tot today i could blog happily
but lee chuang, shunzi, yanting, serene, kent
wan to do pe project online
and we were lameing away
kent wasn't present most of the time
yanting was the one toking the most
and me as the secretary...
did nothing
except listen
den we wasted 1 hour
with no accomplishments
except for the group name
BOM
lol
now we have to meet on saturday
RAH
but can skip CO
for a while
so its okay
i really dunno how to play netball...

and winnie khoo hui ni
STOP VANDALISING MY TABLE
i'll ANGRY de

after changing my orange specs to black specs
i feel like no change leh
no difference
many comments such as
1. you look like kent -.-
2. cute-ugly but adorable
3. emo
4. orange colour one nicer
i just like plain black specs
so dun tell me to modify my specs
it does not sound good to me lor
wad paste sticker one lol
write my name on top
draw on my specs?
LOL
i like my black spectacles
stop saying i look like kent
=P

den recess is like so long lah
last time like very very rush lor
always not enough time
now like so much time
nothing to do leh
den the sec 4 not dere
the entire canteen looks empty
so empty
den cos without sec 4
queue food also faster
but it does not affect me
i seldom eat anyway
i dun eat cos im not hungry
it's not cos i wanna jian fei...rubbish
i very fat meh?

the friday melody wadeva rite
actually it went pretty fine
i dint wan to go
cos i wan to take geog test with class
not individually or pairs
like last time when i sick den on mc
have to retake ALONE
with miss low
the nicolette so bad lor
come and fetch 3r3 ppl 1st
this is the first time i wan to stay on for eng zzz
den we were like walking around the classroom block
aimlessly
for the lower sec recess rite
there wasn't much ppl
most from CO de
den upper sec recess
got even littler ppl at beginning
but when end le
den the crowd start to come in
oh yea
thanks for the support toilet gang
=D
i appreciate it=D
i just look at the pu/score
so i dun feel anything from the audience
but mr ong very supportive lor =D
got one female cher oso
she so good
she listen soooo many times le lor
not sick one meh?
i play until sick le lor
den rain halfway
shit
den we had to go in pairs to cd shelter
i went with one of the liuqin ppl under one umbrella
den my zhongruan got wet
sayang zhongruan
my bopian missing leh ;_;
den i went back to class at 11.45am like tat
the geog test is so difficult lah
i spent so much time thinking wad tat is
poor yanting cant finish
i finished it with many regrets
i wanted to write more lah

CO is always boring
my finger so damn pain sia
index finger swell le lor
so red den inside got fluid
;_;
ty theresa for helping me buy machicken
otherwise i die of hunger
thanks
i will return you money tml
so poor thing
i have to eat outside the classroom
den i eat in classroom
cos yanting says so
but i still went out to eat
i finished it in less den 5 minutes
im so proud of myself
LOL

pe lesson
i'll nvr forget this day
i'll be the catcher and catcher only
when i left my post
to become pass ball one
i got hit by the ball 2 or 3 times consecutively
cos it reflect
shit sia
den i return to being my lovely catcher
and i got slapped by the defender
shun zi shang wo yi ba zhang lor
pain leh
wl
i'll nvr forget this...
serene...but we two very happy rite?
we had our revenge...
muhaha
heaven help me one
lc:pass me the ball
yl throws ball
lc dreaming, dint catch ball
*ball hits lc's chest*
lc:ouch
i had my revenge
i hate ppl touching my ears k?

No comments:

Post a Comment