Wednesday, August 29, 2007

i wan my report book

mrs wee dint come
so no report book for us
i wan my report book!
den we miss a lot of a maths lessons
den we'll chong even faster next lesson
like express train like tat
whoosh~
but i look forward to chers' day
cos got pizza!
muhaha!
den chem spa sucks lor
cos i cant remember any formulas at all
shit man
nvm
kent so poor thing
mrs teh forgot he's colourblind
haiz
den he titrate until red colour le
oso no one tell him
den he did the titration all over again
mrs teh went:kent, too much already
sth like tat
den kent told her tat he's colourblind
mrs teh:redo, when you are ready,call me
i help you see
den our whole bench started laughing at him
yanting, me, shunzi
but how can mrs teh forget?
nvm...its none of my business...
but the 3r2 ppl crowd outside the lab
pressuring us
and they block the entrance lah
wl
cant they wait?
so impatient
den ml and tc made me and by run everywhere
i dunno is whose phone got problem lah
but nvm
den we went tmart to eat
eh sorry amanda
cos too many books
so i dint take out phone
sorry
hai4 ni loner
cos i cant stand my phone and wallet
bulging out of my pocket
i can only have wallet and used tissue paper lol
den at the foodcourt rite
i overflowed my strawberry jam AGAIN
IM SO SORRY
its the third chair le...
haiz
next time i shouldn't b so lazy =P
den we went back for self practice
zhongruan again
actually its quite fun lah
cos we get to relax
we seniors mah
den actually i teach until i wan vomit blood le
wad i told them ytd
dey did not even follow
haiz
its very hard to change their ways
but i think nicolette and yanting
putting too much pressure on them le
relax lah
later all of them run off den you noe
LOL
but at least im trying my best to communicate
or else later very hard to establish le
den we went tmall
to buy teachers' day present for zr cher
den all the juniors all not goin sia
so bad
but nvm lah
i can understand
den we went to the shop
ware i buy my pencil case at
den dey wan buy musical box
kay its acceptable
but the shop keeper let us see
sth pink and a bit inferior
like not very nice like tat lah
den i said SOFTLY when i c it
a bit ugly arh?
den the shop keeper turn and look at me...
its true wad...
when i say a bit ugly
means its very ugly le
mayb im too frank
den i went to sit at the foodcourt chairs
so many books to carry lor
den actually wan go nicolette's play with dog?
bake cookie?
i wan cookie!
i tot miss boey wan give us cookie
but its coaster wadeva you spell it
but we dint go
so left manda, me, xueting and joyce
xueting and joyce very good lor
THANK YOU!
thanks for carrying my books
i love you 2 man
it lessened my load
=D=D=D=D=D
den we went shop and save
cos dere too little ppl
and i think dere more ex den fairprice
so we go fairprice
den we take escalator all the way up
to c if yamaha got bo pian or not
but dun have
and the piano bo sia1 wan
den we go popular
i saw someone i wish to c
yet not wish to c
haiz
manda lim...
you better not spread arh
or else...hehe...you die!
muhaha!
den go home lor
im so surprised at how smart kids can b
my 4 year cousin ate sth spicy that my aunt gave him
spicy seaweed
den when he eat le rite
he was like
so hot so hot
water water
den water came
drink water
den he told my aunty
how dare you!
LOL
his vocab is so good
i dun think i noe how to use that phrase lor
the future child prodigy =D
minister-to-be
LOL
he's so cute
i wan kids! =D
20 years later...
im goin to have children=D
~strawberry jam-bloody chair~

No comments:

Post a Comment