Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I shall make my posts sounds less abstract and more relevant. I kind of forget the fact that this is not a personal diary for my reference only. Haha.



Today is 090909. And I had a great time today. I shall not tell you who I went out with, but I love them! :D I barely studied and went out to play again. Woohoo! I'm such a playful person. So next time, when you want a playing companion, come look for me! :D



Let me tell you something funny my mother told me today. I asked her if I could go night studying with my good friend leechuang, she said it was stupid to study instead of sleep. Of course, I was a little pissed off, but I expected an answer along that line, so it was alright. Then she went on to say, " You don't need it anyway." Haha. :D



Our actions reflect our fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment