Friday, September 25, 2009

A horrible week packed with tests and projectwork is history now. Haha. I'm not worrying for my promos, which makes me anxious because I haven't studied much. I cannot sense the urgency. Actually, I hope someone can guide me to the correct feeling I should have.




I have no idea how much stress I'm under. I know that I'm pressurised, but I want to know the extent. It's quite uneasy not knowing how much stress one is under. As I'm typing, I'm starting to feel the stress. Apparently, I'm happy that I'm feeling anxious over promos. Because that is the gear that drives me to study.





Studying alone is the most effective. And I like to have the right feeling to study a particular subject too. I'm a very naughty and picky girl, I need the right feeling before I'm contented enough to start work.






I must work hard! :D I shall self-motivate myself. I'm a very independent person. That's how my mom always describe me to my teachers since primary school. Sigh. Anyway, it's a good comment. Haha.






I need to work hard so that I can do well.





I shall push myself till I reach the edge of the cliff. Be careful, don't fall off.

No comments:

Post a Comment