Monday, July 27, 2009

Okay, I'm bored. Although it's late, but I don't want to sleep yet.





Recently, I've been thinking about it. It ravages my mind, occupies my heart, takes my attention and concentration away. It fills my mind completely. I can no longer it, though I refuse to take it away either. I find it amazing. How it can change just like this, but return back the next moment. It simply amazes me.





It's not as if this had never happened to me before. Come to think of it, I prefer confusion. I prefer it to be all blurred and unsure. It gives me room to think. Perhaps, I just enjoy observing reactions of others towards relationships. It's interesting to see how one's reaction can influence that of another's.





Those memories never fail to bring a foolish smile on my face. Given my poor memory, I hope I won't forget anything. Honestly, I cherish all my relationships. Actually, my memory isn't bad, it's selective. Frankly, I only remember things that I like. Hah.






The things I like are very limited. Don't be too sad if I always forget stuff about you. I care and love everyone. Come closer to me and you will know it.





Glad you know it. Never do stupid things again then.

No comments:

Post a Comment