Saturday, April 25, 2009

I just came back from the megahouse function. If you were wondering, I went after CO ended. It was rather fun and enjoyable for that moment. I was wearing uniform, yet I couldn't feel any sense of awkwardness at all. Is it because flooded with commitments that I can no longer feel properly?




Anyway, I'm not feeling particularly stressed out from CO. I find it quite enjoyable actually. And I seem to be going to school everyday for CO. If you told me that there would be no CO for one day, I think I would be lost with all the regained time.





Anyway, I'm pretty happy, except that I have mountains of tutorials left undone. HAHA! It's going to be one hard mountain to scale.





Okay, I've got CO in the morning, saturday, which is today! haha. So I need to sleep. Nights. :D

5 comments:

  1. Haha, same here! My tutorials are now looking like Mount Everest... >< Okay, I'm exaggerating, but you get what I mean... But it's a good thing that it's all going to be over on Tuesday! So I'll have my free time back to me... =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! Jiayou man! Mine is not going to over soon. haha. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, good luck to you completing your tutorials! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss you too baobao! But after SYF ends, I can join you on saturdays to study! HAHA. :D




    Thanks Wenyi! Haha. Doubt I can clear the pile now. But I'm sure I can clear it after SYF. HAHA! :D You also must complete your tutorials! :D

    ReplyDelete