Monday, March 9, 2009

It's been pretty long since I blogged. Haha. Before this blog becomes totally deserted, I had better post something on it.



My schedule is still full. I can hardly find time out to even complete my tutorials. The only times when I start doing my tutorials is during weekends. How cool. Moreover, times during weekends are getting lesser and the tutorials seem to pile on. Honestly, I'm pretty afraid of dropping into the vicious cycle the maths tutor always mentions.




Actually, I haven't prepared much for the stuff this week. Oh no. Even if I have the time, I still choose to slack it off. HAHA. This is super contradicting. Hah.




I guess everyone's equally busy! My smile aint just a facade. It's still true happiness beaming from inside! :D And I hope everyone can take on life just as it is.




I think I'm like the slackest among the muggers.

3 comments:

  1. XD I leave all my tutorials (the ones that I can leave) until weekends too! So my weekends are pretty sad... Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! So I'm not the only one lah. Oh yea, I forgot to sms you happy bday.


    HAPPY BDAY WENYI! (:


    I didn't forget, it's just that I'm too busy to send you a sms.

    ReplyDelete