Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I've been thinking a lot recently. About myself especially. I'm a good person, yet I'm bad at times. I expect myself to be a good person, never a bad one of course. Yet I want to do bad things and feel good about myself at the same time. Haha.




It's pretty complicated. But I think I got it all figured out. The fact that it will never be.




Perhaps life can only be interesting when we can balance both good and bad. Being too good will put one at a certain disadvantage, whereas being too bad will put one in immense guilt and remorse. On the other hand, being good makes you feel good naturally haha. And being bad makes one feel evil. Ahahaha. It gives you the kick and excitement. Hah.




Of course, being good most of the time would be best. (:




I found something really true about my personality today. I love harmony. Yea.




I want to do bad things yet feel good at the same time.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I agree with you! ^^ Let's all be devils under the guise of an angel... Muahaha~

    ReplyDelete