Thursday, January 1, 2009

I've been repeatedly encountering the following phrase; new year's resolution.




I guess I should come up with one too. Hah.




I wish I can become a better person. I hope the paths that I choose and the decisions I make can be beneficial; not only to me but to the people around me as well. Having no regrets, I hope I can make the (my) world a better place to live in. I'm not really hoping for much; just wanna keep what I've got; pursue my goals in the future; bring and spread love.




It sounds freaking bimbo man. Ahahahahaha.




There are just too many resolutions to be checked.




Just do what we deem fit.




Happy new year to you.




(:

3 comments:

  1. Happy new year to you too! And spread the love! XD Sorry, it just reminded me of a manga...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm no manga lover here. Haha. Good luck in everything ah Twin! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. XD Yeah, I know. Good luck to you too! ^^

    ReplyDelete