Thursday, January 15, 2009

I got my results back a few days ago. Hah. I did better than I expected. Way better. I thought I would do something crazy, like jump around. Haha. I didn't.




Until now, I'm still basking in my own world of happiness. I find this whole situation pretty unbelievable. I thought perhaps I don't deserve it, because it feels like I just scrape through the whole thing. But as I come to think of it, everyone said that I mugged a lot, and I think I did too.




I've got 8 pure distinctions out of 9 subjects, if you forgot. Haha. My english got a B3. My Higher Chinese got an A1, and I thought perhaps I'm really lucky.




I've attained 6 points, with 4 bonus points. In short, 2 points.




I can barely believe it until now. I achieved something that I never even dreamed of.





Anyway, I'm going to TJ. Yea.





I LOVE RUISHAN! (:

8 comments:

  1. Wow.. I got a public confession. Too bad it's from a girl. :D JOKING LAH. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool. And congrats on your results! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've said I love you to lots alr MA.





    Thanks evil twin. =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. XD That sounds kind of wrong to me, for some reason. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erm, I meant the you telling your friend you love her part. ><

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cause ruishan is my 'Mom' mah. HAHA. =D Evil twin, don't get jealous lah.





    Yes yes, nah update alr. (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, I won't, cause my evil twin says not to. ^^

    ReplyDelete