Sunday, December 28, 2008

I went reading blogs, and I realised something amiss about my posts. Hah. It seems to lack content, and it's too aloof. Heahea. But I seem to feel more for such posts. (:




Anyway, reporting facts seems to be out of my mind now. I think my memory's failing me too.




Truth is, I feel a little lost now. Perhaps I lost targets to work towards, or the force to make me do something. I'm just wasting my youth now. Feeling rather useless at home. Spendthrift when I'm out buying. Growing fat when I'm at home watching tele and sleeping.




It's really getting bored around here. Haha. My life seems to be even more no life. Hah. Don't worry, I'll create life for myself! Ching Ching~ Being in these relaxed moments aint that bad after all. I was looking forward to this kind of life during mugging moments.





I guess having nothing to do is good then. (:





I love my life, now and those mugging moments too. Perhaps it's real easy for me, to say that I love those hard mugging times now too, because it's over after all. Yea.





At least we can hang out tml. I'm pretty excited somehow. Maybe being with my parents for too long durng the trip made me a little eccentric. I think it's my brother. Oh no.





He's like rushing his homework now. HAHA. I've got none. Ahahaha. You too! Ahahahahahaha





Have a pleasant holiday.

5 comments:

  1. XD It's okay.. Reporting facts would probably be really boring. *winks*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. but just purely crapping this lot makes no difference too. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ☆╭┐┌╮☆°.﹒
    ╭┘└┘└╮∴°☆°
    └┐..┌┘─╮∴°
    ╭┴──┤ ├╮
    │o o│ │●°
    ╰┬──╯  │ ∴°﹒
    ☆ ˍ|ˍ/ˍˍ/∴☆.

    -GERALDINE

    ReplyDelete
  4. XD It's okay... It helps to de-stress, you know? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks PAPA~ =D





    Saying that I'm weird lah? bleh! :P






    Anyway, happy new year!

    ReplyDelete