Saturday, December 27, 2008

Haha I'm back! =D




I had a whooping great time at Hong Kong! Because the hotel rocks man! Plus I'm eating something different everyday. Hah. Not tired now, because I'm accustomed to this timing alr. I sleep during the day now. Anyway, I'm feeling a little regretful, because I wasn't able to wish everyone a merry christmas on time. My mother would have had a shock of a lifetime when she sees the phone bill. Haha.





Another thing is, I couldn't find any suitable gifts, so I didn't buy anything back for you guys. Don't be too ya.





The only thing I hate there are their smokers. They simply turn me off.





I seriously hate smokers.





I just came to appreciate and cherish the true beauty of Singapore.





MERRY CHRISTMAS! =DDD

5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and Happy Chinese New Year! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. XD I don't think the smokers there can be as bad as the ones in China itself... The whole place is full of smoke! ><

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay. Let's bask in the festive mood!





    I never liked posting pictures. Haha.






    I really couldn't stand it. Hah. No wonder I always resist going China. (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. XD I see. It's the correct choice(:

    ReplyDelete