Monday, November 10, 2008

Just wanna try mugging at a different place in a more relaxing manner. Seriously, it's pretty stressful to see the sec 4s and J2s study at the library together. It's like a mugging marathon, with no prize to offer though.




I always thought the reference room was awfully silent till I can't stand it at all. After it being my mugging den for so long, I actually kinda like the atmosphere there. Only that it's pretty restricting though. Nonetheless, telling me to go to the library to mug is like sending me back to my jail term and room again. Nah, no thanks.





So let's sip coffee and discuss our questions patiently in the comfortable cafe. Hah. It sounds freaking relaxing. Hope it'll be tml. A little sick of that cycle of events.





I feel like a small little canary flying freely in the dark greyish clouds about in the deep blue sky. I guess it's the feelings of most now. You are wandering freely in your own world already, yet the exams are still ongoing. Stupidly ironical. Doubt many can concentrate on MCQs now anyway. Oh well.





Tweet Tweet.

4 comments:

  1. At least you are still an open air bird. (: twweet twweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur wish came true in the cafe. it wasn't coffee but we had milk though, awww~ and i still can't get over the fact that they shortchange my 1 marshmellow with caramel... zzzz....

    ReplyDelete
  3. to winnie: i believe everyone is. (:

    to serene: hahahahahahahaha. =D I'll stand up for you the next time, provided it happens again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The next time mugging there will be for A lvls my dear girls! haha. I guess you all will need coffee the next time.

    ReplyDelete