Sunday, November 9, 2008

I've got this freaking headache now. I think it's because I ate too much heaty stuff. HAHA. Come to think of it, perhaps the real cause was because I watched too much tv and concentrated too much.




I think I need fresh air. Feeling breathless now. Oh dear.




I'm afraid I can mug no more, because I'm absolutely distracted now. Just want to hang around and not be burdened with the fact that I've to study.





Suddenly I think that my headache could have arisen from over-dosage of sleep hours all of a sudden. There was one night I slept real late, then I wanted to make up for it by sleeping more the next few days. Ahahahahahah. Looks like it doesn't really work. Anyway, it's past midnight already. Perhaps it's time for me to sleep.





Hope it disintegrates by tml morning. Dissipate into small atoms and into a blurred image, then start fading off from the core. Disappear into null. HAHA.





Just go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment