Thursday, August 28, 2008

It's the intermediate break between the prelims now. So this holiday is going to be very exciting. I'm going to conquer those books. Ahahaha. I sound like some super mugger. Hahahahahaha.





Anyway, I've got nothing to do now. It's like so boring, to the extent that I've to find myself some entertainment. There's no more olympics and it's damn boring. Perhaps studying just makes up my life now. I'm a super mugger. Ahahahahaha. I wish to be smart, so that I need not study no more. Ahahahahaha. =D




I'm just being crazy here. I was talking to my other twin just now on msn. It's even more entertaining than talking on the phone. I didn't know the msn personal message could be that powerful.




Anyway, this week was the best week I ever had these few months. Only someone can be the reason. I suppose I need not reiterate myself. I really hope you read this.





You are the darkest memory I ever had, even my last attempt to give you up failed.





To you, someone who is tall, handsome and 17.

No comments:

Post a Comment