Friday, August 29, 2008

Happy teachers' day.




Seriously, I'm wondering if today's celebrations were actually meant for children's day. It's like so not appreciating the teachers' efforts. I rather the school kept us in classes in school uniform. Honestly, I didn't even feel any mood at all. I felt like a wooden block.





The primary school class gathering turned out pretty fine with more then half the class turning up. We ate then decided to catch a NC16 movie. I managed to get myself across absurdly, because I'm 15+, but some people failed to. The greatest thing was that we displayed class spirit. We changed all 19 tickets to another movie which was PG. The change ended up at a later timing. So, we started sitting around in circles. The circle was rather big and round. Anyway, we watched 'Meet Dave', and I slept in the cinema again. Ahahahahaha. Bimbotic.






I waited till the last moment for you. You didn't appear. I simply detest this feeling of waiting. Fate has decreed that we shan't meet today, but that doesn't mean that it's the end. I'll continue waiting. Knowing it is meaningless, I just can't control myself.




Tonight will be the night that I will fall for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment