Thursday, August 7, 2008

It's been such a hectic week. Nevertheless, the SPA exams are gone and over. WOOHOO. And I'm now in this really relaxed mood, which is highly not recommended. Moreover, I'm gonna holiday overseas this weekend. I totally forgot about the holiday, there goes my national day.



Imagine the coconut trees swaying with the breeze, the golden sand glittering like diamonds under the sun, the turquiose waters shimmering and sparkling. I'm going there for a holiday. Ahahahahaha. Actually, I have no idea where's that place.



Anyway, it seems especially ironical that as a Singaporean, I'm not here in Singapore to celebrate national day, and instead is out overseas somewhere.




Prelims are just round the corner. The maths and sciences pile just can't seem to finish stacking up. I just wanna do my humanities, despite the fact that it's utterly boring.




Sour sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment