Friday, August 8, 2008

I'm going kukup tml for one night, which is somewhere in Malaysia. I don't feel like going, especially when I already mapped out what I would do in the library for saturday - mugging real hard. I did some research and found out that the sunny beach was a hoax, and that being on a kelong was the real thing. Feeling a little betrayed, I still have to go. Bah. ):




Today's 'Connecting Singapore' project was rather entertaining, although I'm sure staying in school for FIESTA would be a million times better. We got this chance to step into RI, which is a school deemed with the so-called despo people. Unfortunately, they sent their sec ones, so not very handsome lah. Our class guys started with a surprise friendly match of basketball with the RI guys. It's pretty much unfair, because the RIs are still wearing shorts. Oh well. Things started getting tense and unfriendly as the Green RI boy became aggressive. Oh well. We cheered for our class, of course. But I really think that we lack the sportsmanship to cheer on for the opposing team as well.





Next, we stayed under the hot blazing sun to learn the cheers all over again. It was a disgrace to them due to the lousy response, but we were a total disgrace ourselves anyway. Know what, I hate the sun. It made my face turn as red as a baboon's butt.





Blah blah blah. Then we were finally on our way to our destination, to hold hands with one another and say the pledge, which is the main motive of the project anyway. I guess our way there was the most enjoyable though.





We reached. And stood right at the sides of the expressway. Entertain ourselves, we did the Kallang wave, Kallang Jumping wave, waved at the drivers, etc. It's very surprising to see the drivers waving back, but Mr president didn't drive past. What a shame. We practised waving at drivers for so long eh. The worst thing is, we were so engrossed in playing all these nonsense, we missed the part on saying the pledge. So, the event kinda defeated its purpose. Oh well. We had such a fun and lovely time holding hands with one another, aint it?





Oh yea, on the way back, I peered over the low walls of the school and saw the swimming pool. Omg, so many handsomes with their bare backs at the pool, WEET WEET~ Yea, there was entertainment with a accapella behind us. HAH.





Surprisingly, RI does have female toilets, but the males aren't allowed entry. For the benefit of their female teachers, I suppose.





We ate Jack's place. I want the steak.

No comments:

Post a Comment