Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Today was really cool.
I was laughing my guts out.
Everything seemed to be pretty entertaining today.

I came to school with a confused mind.
And left with a even more confused mind.
Amaths plane geometry just short-circuits my brain.
To begin with, it didn't even interest me.
I get bored easily, and this topic just puts me to sleep.

And I went to buy something at tmall.
Whether I had accompany or what I bought would remain a secret.
HAHA.
You'll never guess that.
HAH.
This is fun. (:

Being mysterious is pretty fun, especially when it gets on people's nerves.
I have the freedom to choose what I wanna tell people.
(:

I don't abhor the existance of the mention of his name.
I just feel more confused.

Am I that predictable?
Somehow two people managed to guess what I'm thinking of.
My not-so-clever brother and winnie.

I'm so confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment