Saturday, June 28, 2008

Ruishan, winnie and I went bishan library on friday.
I did homework there, of course.

Today winnie and I went esplanade library to study.
We went for the toys and comics convention there.
I was feeling totally dead after I came out.
Why is there so many fucking people there?
I was completely turned off by the crowd, to have peace in admiring those toys and comics.
Though I'm an idiot there, I could take a look there yea.

Anyway, Ruishan bluff me.
She said we could see characters, like superman, batman, wonderwoman, even L.
I could only see monsters. HAH.
Where's my superman?
I want superman.
RAH~

We had some conflict in deciding where to head for tml.
Conflict is common.
But conflict with me is not very common.
I'm getting more selfish nowadays.
I guess that's inevitable.
I'm fighting for my rights.
During this process, there's bound to be conflict.
Settle it with a open mind now, rather than whine with regret after the whole thing happens.
It's part of life to make decisions.

Perhaps a virus should appear and wipe out all humankind.
Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment