Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Ruishan comments that my sentence structure is incorrect.
:(
Hence the weirdness, I guess.
Still sounds slang-ed.

My entire week is dedicated to CO.
I'm so shocked, finding myself home at 8 plus.
With me still keeping late nights, most probably I'll just grow horizontally and have darker and deeper eyebags, when I used to have none.
Exactly like what Amanda comments, this year's founder's day is even more 'hiong' than SYF.
That word really drills on my nerves, apparently I don't really like that word.
Don't take it too heart, Amanda.
CO is getting more and more tiring by the day, but I seem to enjoy CO more than ever,
because I finally found someone to talk to during dazu.
On the other hand, I think it's because we are leaving soon, and I just want to collect more precious memories than just procrastinate every practice.

The morning performance certainly sucks.
Too bad, too late.
The night performance looks cool, coloured spotlights shining at the last performance.
It's glaring, but it looks damn cool.
When I sat directly in front of the 'paigu', the vibrations caused my asshole to feel itchy. LOL.
It itched till I wasn't able to sit still.

Tml's founder's day.
Yay.
(:

oh ya my decision to make limited toilet gang teddy bears for all 12.
christine - red
bee cheng - orange
theresa - yellow
serene - green
geraldine - light blue
winnie - blue
meiling - purple
bao yi - pink
denise - dark pink
ruishan - white
amanda - silver
me - gold :D
So cool right? Anyway, I'm refering to the colour of the clothes.
Apparently, I thought everyone was refering to the bear colour.
The end products would look like carebears though.
So, the skin colour would be the normal teddy bear colour.
I'm going to buy the raw materials from spotlight, because I have the template alr.
Any special requests for your bear?
gb wanted a punk hairstyle for her bear, naked, with sling bag only.
This entire plan sounds damn cool, but it's after 'O' levels.
:( But I'll be looking forward to making them for everyone.

YAY. LET'S MUG INCESSANTLY~

No comments:

Post a Comment