Thursday, January 24, 2008

'O' level result release.
oh.
i got a A1 for chinese
distinction for oral
dint feel happy when i knew that i had made it
just like wad ml said
relieved more than happy i guess
but oh well
my heart still feels heavy though
this entire thing here is not to shoot anyone
so no offence

after today's session,
i made out my goal for my results.
7 points.
confirm minus 2 points now
then another 2 more points.
left 3 points!
okay i worked this out long ago.

im getting crazier by the days
after looking at the ppt
i wanna see my name on the first slide with the names
then must must must be the first name.
wakaka
this is damn crazy lah.
think must probably i'll be pulled down by language and humanities
so im working fucking hard on them now
maybe i forgot about my science and maths alr
it's deproving
omg fuck
oh well
haven study for the upcoming tests yet
dont know why im still reading history
argh maybe im only keen on those i wanna improve
think im drifting far from my dear chemistry and biology

chem
emaths
amaths
geog
bio
combine humanities
hcl
eng

this is the list that i have in mind
of the most easiest to get overcome to the hardest
oh well
o level is coming.
it's always coming.

dint fulfil my wish of seeing guys cry.
but feeling heavy since not everyone made it
come on.
there's nothing to be worried about.
mr fong only what. oops.

contented now i guess
i finally broke the wadeva

i'll be a psychiatrist yea
that's all.

i had my fun of kicking.
so no kick lah.

No comments:

Post a Comment