Thursday, January 31, 2008

it's the last day of January
so let's celebrate with studying bio eww
we can drown our sorrows during chi new year
wahlao i dont get angbao
tsk tsk tsk wahlao

having completed my studies on bio
i feel happy but also unprepared
not in the least tempted to ask the qns which is weird
maybe i have started adapting denise's policy of doing tests by my own ability
if everyone does that, the whole world would be a better place
but what shit. like who will do that?
at least i dont ask right?
i wait for ppl to volunteer to tell me
that's even worst. ):

oh well life sucks
at least tml marks the end of our relay for now
the worst has yet to begin
i know
anyway i alr injected immunisations last year dec (:
it's going to be a long relay...
but one month is over alr
SO FAST~
i learnt not to be over-complacent
study to my best effort
and not blame myself too much for the mistakes i make
not to slack like now :P

im like so damn slack
wonder if i can still keep my A1s
of course it's a must (:
everything's geared for O levels

first thing to start improving is my english!
like i will get A2 for my hcl like that
it's damn hard obviously
i can get B3 alr contented alr
get A2 omg that's a miracle thanks yea
get A1 OMG suddenly i became so good in languages
start improving my eng now!
i dont read duh
that's a bad thing
apparently i only read textbooks now
that's such a disappointment
oh well
time to sleep (:
zzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment