Sunday, January 13, 2008

i decided i'll be going JC permanently
thus i'll have to work extra hard now
figured out the main reason i'll be going poly will be..
finding my future spouse..lol
this will definitely aid me getting married before 25 lol
i and by went tp
and the funny thing is i hate the sch name
i told the bus driver
tampines poly instead of temasek poly..
oh dear
and i also like to say TPJC
coz TP just sounds empty
and it was great there, i reckon
it was raining cats and dogs and it flooded
it felt like i just came out of wild wild wet
the slippers were horribly soak
since they were alr wet, might as well be wet (:
then we were welcomed by this big group of ppl
so scary..
around 30 of them were shouting some cheer
got chio bu got yan dao ._.'''
i know that's true
because naturally their dress sense are better than ppl in JC
can't really differentiate who's who there
i can easily just 'hun' in
on the condition that i put on makeup :X
so the ppl at the entrance were alr enough to piss me off though
this tells me one thing...
you must definitely have a friend at poly
or else it's the end.
you are going to loner all 3 years.
get that winnie?
think gb will have no problem (:
it's okay to loner at JC coz mugging for exams are more ipt
while poly is more of groupwork so lonering is a dead end.
and yea, you must be damn enthu and sociable at poly
look at the ppl there.
they are too sociable, makes me scared.
think JC is more suitable for me (:
that's all.
it's either i go to a JC that has a lot of toilet gang members
or go to a JC where im the only ngee ann and start all over again
even if i wanna go poly, i'll go SP or NAP or NYP
just the better and bigger ones (:
TP's too small and i dont like the name (:
oh yea, go poly to find my spouse lol (:

the next thing of my entry
somehow linked to the previous one.
jobs for us
tot about my plan.
planA
study JC then uni then work for 3 years then my big plan (:
planB
study poly then forget about uni then just proceed with my big plan
planC
study JC then overseas uni at USA some western country then my big plan
my big plan is just to get married, open a shop lastly have children
planA is the most secured one.
even if something happens, i still have my certs (:
planB is the most risky one.
but if i alr have my own career, why would i care about certs?
but if my shop closes, that's the end of me as well..
planC is the cutest one
go overseas and get a angmoh back as my husband
they are more open right?
eh come on let's get married.. lol
but i like locals better (:
so i think i'll stick with planA
the weird thing is im more worried that im left on the shelf than have poor grades
oh well
just have very very very good grades to have more money if i can't have a man
still hoping to become a psychiatrist
i dont mind facing mental patients
this job sounds cool
cool (:

No comments:

Post a Comment