Thursday, December 27, 2007

updates for a forgetful person...
monday.forgot.
oh ya...preparing to go swimming at my ahyi house
when i dont even know how to swim.haha.
cancelled though, coz my ahgong need go hospital
still in hospital still.
had to call an ambulance. so cool. 995
the even more amazing thing is i saw another ambulance at 7pm.lol.
definitely not for our use. cool.
thus i slept my way thru the afternoon. half awake though.
i can watch tv while im sleeping. haha.
coz no one help me switch it off when i dozed off.
that's how i spend my christmas eve. no life.

tuesday. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
HOHOHO!
guess wad was the original plan?
paint walls..yay..nice plan yea?
but plan failed.
my parents went hospital. without us.
i was left at home to do history. fuck.
but dont think i can do anything at the hospital too.
we went white sands, ate at the hong kong restaurant? cafe?
then purchase my bro's sch shoes.
oh ya, we went to the sports shop to see if there were bags
i wanted a new bag. a durable one. sorry blacky.
but i alr bought one.
my pa is so cute, he took up a small womens bag
and said next time when only we students use the com
only bring thumbdrive, use small bag can alr. :D
our parents meant to drive us home
but dunno why we ended up squeezing with my ahpo and ahyi
we are no longer kids, plus my brother has a big butt.HAHA.not very.
ward was on the 9th floor. so cool.
me, bro, pa were standing outside the ward.talking about why buildings have red light.
coz this signals to the pilot that this is residential area
cannot land here. NEVER. so cool yea? never knew.
quite bored. my bro wanted to plug out the exposed wires of the com.
i wan also, but so bad. later the patients die how? :P

wednesday. went out with my bro.
after many many months, coz i cant stand him.
now that my little brother has alr grown taller than me,
i seem to look younger that him, which is a good sign.
im not that mature looking after all.
went to buy uniform with him at hai sing
i was scared people might think that im the mother. :O
but they thought i was sec 1. so insulting.
coz they dunno who's the one that wans to buy.
my bro is A LITTLE shy, so i did all the talking, when im shy too.
cant help it, both me and my bro look mature.
coz the fact that he's that little bit taller than me, im younger. argh.
went out to white sands first. to look at bro's desired bag. so ugly lah pls.
went to tampines to catch a movie, CHIPMUNKS!
so cute lah, wanted to go vivo, but my conservative mom has much to say.
so go tmall lah. shopped around, boring. with a person nagging all about arcade.
we are quick shoppers, apparently, we combed the whole area near tmall in less that 1 hour
when my mom can spend half an hour in a shop. WOMAN.
watched the movie, with loads of kids.
am i so childish? let me remain this way then (:
turn left, kids! turn right, my brother, then more kids!
the most fucking thing is the guy sitting in front of me has a head popping way high.fuck.
liked the movie a lot, much better than emporium.
oh ya, i dint sleep.haha.but i sat until very obscene again. kid beside me mah.
we went bugis and i hate crowds, so does my bro. (:
is that place even meant for walking. DEAR.
went national library instead. lol.
before we even took a book, i requested to go back.
went back to tampines coz i wanted to confirm some things
i tend to do things to the extreme.
we took 3 from tp interchange to pasir ris.
i always do that, i like journeys, but my brother looks pissed off.
coz the bus was practically jammed up.fuck.
white sands again, and we started buying HIS stuff.
bag, wallet, pencil case, food, he looks as if he has lost everything.
i practically look like a mother, EWW. i wont wan a son like that. PUKE.
i brought a bag. ink one, i just saw it when my bro was right there, indecisive.
saw it, took it, bought it. the salesgirl looks horribly shocked by me, SO decisive.
went home. and my cousins are back from china! someone to play with me now.

thursday..today lor..went out again.
apparently, to do the same stuff as ytd.
watch movie, eat, shop. omg.
winnie was the latest, happy to announce that im the first!
coz i have untangled myself from the monster, called late.
truth is i had nothing to do at home, so come early lor.
hate to repeat boring history again, so i'll just skip some parts
winnie was late. no seats left for her, thus she had to squeeze her butt in shamelessly. :p
got a bit lost at dhoby ghaut, but we got our way out, thanks to me! (:
i saw the sign called plaza singapura.wakaka.
bought tickets, eat at foodcourt.
i accepted foodcourt, not so bad, since everyone wanted it
shared hotplate-beef with my dearest beef buddy, theresa!
how much is the rice worth? 80 cents.
went around shopping for presents.
but as i said, i tend to do things to the extreme.
from hangten, i brought 2 shirts which are of same design but diff colour.
one green one black. i like long shirts.
walked further on, saw this nice teeshirt shop
attracted me once more, I LIKE THAT TEDDY!
so sad no S, i settled with a M.
looks big, is big. purple in colour, coz i dont have a purple shirt.
think my pa can wear it too. nvm. I LIKE IT.
so i brought 3 shirts.
got further attracted, but after i tot over, dont buy.
coz i dont like small shirts, i prefer them big.
the weird thing about me, i dont try clothes on.
somehow i dont, and i dont like to.
i'll nvr try a shirt on. maybe coz i think is insulting the tee? whatever.
i try shorts on. but always unwillingly. coz i have a big butt like my bro's.not very big though.
watched the movie, I AM LEGEND.
quite regretful, why isn't the movie NC16? i tot they always like to do such stuff.
i think it should be NC16.
not like some movies lust.caution and warlords. fighting scenes only.
okay, i closed and covered my eyes for the zombie scenes.
coz i wont wan a nightmare.
for a person that thinks and reads too much into things.
i tend to rmb the same scene over and over again.
simply, im timid and scared.
bloody can take, zombies, no thanks.
covered thru the gory scenes.
i dont wanna make my future bleak.
i only covered and closed my eyes
i wont scream pls. im man can?
ml has a lot of comments on why the movie ended like that.
even the one that covered eyes mostly, knew wad was happening.
commiting suicide.
everyone was a little unhappy with the plot or sth?
can see you all are trying to figure out a better plot.
why dont you all make a second movie then? - my joke for the day
tc can be the sounds director since she can make such real sounds
we went home on peak hour again.
i was separated and lying against the door.
dont worry, im not emo.
just looking out of the window. (:
reached ahma home, with no one in sight.
lucky my uncle was there
i have no keys ya?
everyone went changi hospital to visit my ahgong.
so thus, if you all wanna make a second I AM LEGEND, dont call me.
im scared of zombies, cant bring myself to believe they aint real.
i'll have yin ying, but lucky i skipped off the gory scenes by pretending to sleep.
WAKAKA~
i got scared and jumped up a lot of times lah.
next time, let's watch sth mild and funny.
like CHIPMUNKS!
(:

No comments:

Post a Comment