Sunday, December 23, 2007

argh, my brother's doing sth stupid again
he snatched the webcam and recorder from me my pa gave me
and now guess wad's he doing?
talking to the recorder.
AHLENG~AHLENG~
that's wad my family calls me.
anyway, he's like going thru voicebreaking
screaming at the recorder is like a torture to my ears
next he blasts out wad he has recorded, his horrible voice
AHLENG~AHLENG~
he's making it go slow and low-pitched
then fast and high-pitched.
forcing me to talk on the recorder, which it stupid.
but he's like so enjoying himself.
i feel weird hearing him say me name so pervertly
he even went, IM AHLENG~HIHIHI~
OMG. he saying my name so disgustingly.
why do i have such a disgusting brother?
but afterall, he's my brother.
our age gap is closing up more, so we are like talking more than usual.
he's talking more than usual.
for a guy, he's so talkative and chatty.
nvm you know, his sentence structure sucks.
cant understand wads he trying to convey,
hence most of the time i dont get wad he's saying.
he has grown up, but his puberty started a bit late arh.
he doesn't have leg hair yet
but he's like so happy to have hair one day after he came out from bathing
WO ZHANG MAO LE!
i tot it was his leg, unfortunately, no.
it was bird hair.
of coz, he was excited about it.
can see he's getting more and more pervertic by the day
still pulling my bra strip. disgusting.
one day, i'll pull him to the police station for this.
oh well, he has wonderful sweat glands.
so he like to touch me, especially my legs and arms
eww, the worst thing is i get pimples from it. fuck.
and he just touched me again. argh.

i was winter-cleaning for the whole of this week
and i have a very bad day with my nose
it looks especially big, coz i have been blowing my nose too much
im fine now, wakaka.
i should have taken a photo of under my bed
it looks like a dust cemetery.
under ny bed was okay
but my bro's one was horrible
he practically dumped everything underneath
we found 5 pyjamas under his bed, how cool.
again, we have many rubbish
i threw away like 10 bags of rubbish.
i feel so wasteful, but the rubbish i have thrown away this year is exceptionally greater
maybe coz i have really grown up to throw away some kiddy stuff
like maybe primary sch stuff, THROW.
again, wads the thing that blocks my way, that yellow blazer.
i spent my 19, 20, 21 keeping my room and im done.
still with 5 boxes and table and shelfs left.argh.
i practically spend my holidays winter-cleaning. how cool.
we are going to paint the dining room walls on christmas.haha.
wad a weird christmas.

went to church with winnie and serene under serene's invitation.
it was quite fun. boring i say.
wad i say now, is not of any offence.really.
it was quite cool, but i feel out and weird.
first time at church, and i think last time. :X
as a freethinker, maybe i should express wad god means to me.
god exists to me, but i believe in myself more.
when im thinking and talking to myself, i'll go you blahblahblah
in a sense that i believe in myself more than god. any god.
so i think i am only suitable to be a freethinker.
i dont like the feeling of restriction, so physically and mentally, i dont like restriction.
and thus i feel a little restricted during the church visit.no offence.
ya, i like freedom to do anything i wan.
i prefer to believe in myself.
and when i tried to see if i can take up chritianity or not.
sorry serene, but i cant do it.
when you all were singing the songs,
i thought thru the song lyrics, and i felt even more restricted
i just dont get it.
this it not very polite and respectful, so i cant say it here.
but i show respect to religion.
it's a great experience. really. to widen my circle of knowledge.
you know right, out of the 7 easy quiz qns asked,
i dont even know an answer for any one of them.
seriously. when it's like a giveaway, i dunno.
i feel so dumb, coz my general knowledge is ZERO.
okay, i made new friends. haha.
got freebies, i ate the cookies alr, delicious, though a bit stale
the candy cane was cute and thoughtful, haven eat yet
never thought it had such deep meanings.
when flipped over, it becomes a J
thus it represents J for Jesus
red and white are christmas colours
when it's normal like that right, it's like the shepherd's stick.
so cool.
i shook hands and wished ppl merry christmas. lol. cool. i have never done so.
i did that with 6 ppl, 2 with winnie and serene, 1 with serene's laoma, 2 with the 2guys behind me, 1 with some guy that just walk past and shake with the ppl sitting at the side.me.
so maybe it's alright that i talk about the happenings.
we had to stand up to sing songs, no wonder ppl from choir are mostly christians
i dint sing, coz i cant really sing, my singing sucks.
i tot it would be over with one song, two maybe, three is the limit.
but they sang like 5-6 songs, cant rmb.
i was standing there clapping like a dummy
felt very very out of place when everyone got emotional and pray
i and winnie were like...er...feel so guilty
but cant bring myself to do it.
coz i cant bring myself to do it.sorry.
freethinker is wad i really wan.
so we had to stand there, i tot i was becoming some uniform group
yes sir! lol.
so i enjoyed myself making new friends, but suppose this will be the first and last time meeting them :S i have no idea why i was so open to say hello so readily.
perhaps doing it openly would be better than shyly.
thus i went home. i prefer family day on sunday.

i hate history.argh.
still left with history, social studies SEQ, hcl tv show, hcl storybook binding, and read hcl book
gambatte. slacking too much.playing too much.
anyway, im going out tml again for swimming at my ah-yi's new house
who's most excited, definitely not me, my mom, lol, she's coming after work.
the non-enthu ones, me and pa, unfortunately, who has to drive themselves there.
it's like at yishun, so far. pasir ris to yishun, sian.
from today, when we went tmall at night.
we ate crystal jade again, envious? wakaka.
my mom was doing some shopping
me as a girl, joined the guys in standing next to the pillar.
again, my bro blocked the small slit at the swawoski wadeva
one bo liao guy, block other ppl's way.
i stood there looking at the extremely big-headed cow
someone even took picture with it.lol.
we waited and waited and waited
my pa was completely bored out, my mom's a damn slow shopper
finally, she bought finished everything
fairprice then can see my pa more lively
he's most interested in soft drinks
he'll always buy the offered drinks
we bought 1 carton of 24 canned root beer.
during new year, we'll buy like maybe 6 cartons to store for a whole year.
cheap mah, 1 can only 30cents like that.
thinking of this,

MERRY CHRISTMAS~
we wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year! CHEERS!
i love my table. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment