Thursday, November 1, 2007

i have the sudden urge to learn taekwando
but actually i have been spelling it wrongly-taekwondo
but like so cool lah when i go wikipedia
i look at the picture..a bit violent
but fun eh...heahea...i wan a black belt...wadeva
when i go JC or poly..i'll wan learn taekwondo
nice lah...train to concentrate your mind also...cool man
suddenly i like taekwondo so much
tat i dunwan go back co...like i wish tat practice would nvr ever start
or teacher go china den dont come back also good
like tired of co le..no interest left
i dont even care a *toot* about co
but seriously when i walk past cd shelter den i see the door open
i feel like walking in..dunno why..
maybe i have lost the interest...but i still can accept goin back in
i wan my zhongruan...like since sch started renovating..
i have nvr went in cd shelter before
i think my zhongruan can become woody biomass le
dont worry my dear dear baobei..you are worth more than $600 to me
even if i dont wan go co...i'll still hug and play your strings
cos you are my dear baobei
maybe i should change to sth exciting like taekwondo..really
im not kidding wor...dont think i playing around only
when i really wan it...I WAN IT
taekwondo is like so cool man...flexibility i have... a bit
i noe i cannot split my legs...but still can go down quite a lot
i can kick high de...rmb tat time...racial harmony day?
we play the limbo, bimbo, zero-point wadeva..
i can kick quite high to reach the band right?
see? i have potential...wakaka
i can put my leg behind my head ok?
heahea...not bad right my flexibility..
you can put your leg behind your head or not?
ok lah stop le...or else you all start complaining again..
oh ya...baoyi...your blog skin like not your style
its nice lah...but tooo contrasting le..
after i read half way and switch to msn conv screen
i can see horizontal lines wor
like tat right...my eyesight spoiling soon..
ok stop here..jiu ci ge bi..
next episode i'll announce to the whole world my results
cos suddenly i feel like...WAHAHA~

No comments:

Post a Comment