Tuesday, October 30, 2007

im so bored tat im here to blog sianz
no one wan entertain me den everyone in their own world
actually i should be in my own world as well
oh well just feeling bored
a minute ago i was still feeling anxious
i think there's a possibility tat the paper only has my name
i plan to write gonghan and bao zhang bao dao
cos there are the only ones im best at..not really very good
but better than the rest...my imagination sucks and my storyline sucks even more
factual is me and im factual..siao already
but maybe i may consider writing the xiao mi feng...i got 52/70
i aim to get 50 for paper one ._.''
i hope paper one pulls paper two up
must get A1 MUST jiayou da jia
zhi xu cheng gong bu xu shi bai GO~
but i think in the end...i'll always stick to the one i like most
seriously..i only write tat 2 for exams
no more than tat unless forced
Q2 and Q5 nice numbers
actually i dont even read the sihan qn..even if i noe how to write
also content mark so low...i dont like
i wan 17 for gonghan..im so greedy
i wan 49 for zuo wen..impossible
cos i always get 49/70 for hcl zuo wen
i planned so i dont plan to fail
heahea good luck to me~
must start sucking baoyi's power tml morning
baoyi...here i come~

No comments:

Post a Comment