Sunday, October 14, 2007

its only like 3 or 4 days after exams lah
i feel like it's been weeks lor
suddenly can relax
no more tension
no more studying and sleeping with your book
(cos study at midnight until sleep with the book)
i feel tat now rite
im wasting my time
like so relax then nothing to do
watch tv also nothing much to watch zzz
i always look at the clock
den just feel tat im wasting my time
maybe im too used to studying
tat i cannot afford to waste time for studying
means im still in the studying mood
but however
i dont feel like touching books
textbooks and fiction story books NO
ok den i gave up on knitting in less than 30 hours
forget it
i have been knitting the same thing over and over again
and i dunno how to continue
plus all my family members are discouraging me
say yao you ren jiao mah
ok i heed your advice
anyway i think tat knitting may do harm to your fingers
cos after like 1 hour...
my knuckles are experiencing pain
cos in that position for too long
crossstitch is better
and i have changed my target to crossstitch
its just more easier
i hate difficult tasks
mummy is away overseas
i miss her
but actually its ok
there's still my pa
is like suddenly my pa take over mummy's duties
like waking us up
every weekday morning i very auto de
i wake up the first time my phone alarm rings
see...i nvr lai chuang
cos weekend rite...
today my pa come and wake us up
ask us wad we wan for breakfast
im a light sleeper
so when the kitchen got plate sounds
i auto wake up
the fact is tat we on the aircon and the door is closed
the kitchen is not say very near to our room too
so i wake up at the slightest sound
den before my pa came in i wake up le
just lazy to get out since is weekend
when my mummy or pa come in
i always fake sleep haha
den normally mummy will have a higher pitch voice
den my pa's voice like sooo LOW
den suddenly
*low voice* eh eh
ni men zao can yao chi shen me?
like quite scary lah
but very cool lah
normally when mummy is around
pa will be like one of the last ones to wake up
got one sunday he sleep until 5 pm
its true i am not bluffing you
tat was last time
den like yea
i have the greatest pa on earth
who's the most shuai to me?
my pa!
heahea
i just wonder who's goin to iron my uniform?
most probably is myself
haha
but my pa more sui he den mummy
today when i say i wan big breakfast for breakfast rite
he said orh
my mummy rite...aiya...wo mei you qu na bian lah
chi bie de lah...bu ran ni zi ji mai...
see the difference btw a man and woman?
tats why next life i wan be a guy...
cos just feel like lah
im weird hahaha
oh ya...there's emath holiday homework
go and see asknlearn lor
sian
suddenly i feel like relaxing =D
there's 30 qn...
wahaha...so happy~
tuesday rite...
i really hope we can go east coast park lah
just hope it dont rain
dont rain wor
but must have majority go lah
dont ling zhen tui suo hor
serene...tc coming back today...
so got 50% chance le
sorry arh...i really wan cycle
go dere the stretch tooo long
i dont wan sprain my ankle again
ying1 yin3...actually ok lah
too long de distance
i scared i no energy
we're aging...
cannot force
i wan go east coast park and cycle
and bring back wonderful memories muhaha
i have been thinking of tis before during and after exams
dont gu fu me k?
tis is like my motivation to complete all exams
before i wan to act sick den pon the exam
i wan go cycle yea?
heahea=D

No comments:

Post a Comment