Wednesday, October 17, 2007

damn fucked up
but dont worry im fine
coz its msn so the mood from the words isn't so harsh
lucky
so sorry
maybe im the either smiling or daydreaming or huh person
you rarely or never see me lose my temper
its been since a long time i really lose my temper
except for these few days
im already angry le
and the worst thing is
im tired of anguish already
little did i expect myself to be so angry
till i wan to give up you le
its like dormant volcano erupting
maybe i just cant take tis kind of stress
and i have always been the wadeva kind
with very little times of objection
i dunno how you all really feel about a me like tis
im just too hotheaded to do at tat moment
im just too agitated and fucked up to do anything
i dun have anything to vent my frustration on
im sorry for everything i have said
those are all my qi hua
i noe i shouldn't be venting on you all
sorry eh
i cant help but feel tat im acting like a spoilt brat
must get wad i wan
but i dun mind ware's the place already
im just worried tat the mood tml will br too jiang1
coz of me
i wan everyone to be happy
happy
HAPPY
pls dont feel restricted
coz of me
but i have my own reasons
obviously dere are many reasons i have
i can finally understand how tc feel when her mom dont allow her go
tat feeling is like so hurting lah
just suddenly feel my blood pressure goin up again
angry lah
den like wad i have done is all wasted
cos you all noe how much tis outing means to me
i have been using tis as my motivation goal
cos this outing to east coast park to me got meaning de k
you all all noe how much i wan tis outing rite
so tats why i very very jian chi on it
cycle at east coast park is wad i wan before during after exams
im like thinking of goin ecp to make me happy
and less stressed during exam period
tats why im sooo adamant about it
sorry if i caused discomfort for all
tats all
ok
thank you serene and winnie
im so sorry i acted like a spoilt brat just now
serene i noe im still quite normal on the phone a while ago
but after tat call
everything i do just gets shittier
so i can no longer comtain the anger
sorry wor
ty winnie arh
for doin so much
ty for noeing wad my problems are
when ppl dunwan others to noe wad their thinking of
i wan others to noe wad im thinking of
im just weird
thanks for everything=D

No comments:

Post a Comment