Saturday, September 1, 2007

wish for no clothes?

i promised myself to come up with a whole list of wishes
after the common tests
now i found some free time
YAY!
lets start!

1. this wish is for earth: everyone to go back to primitive ways: no clothes
but this is utterly not practical...im not thinking dirty k?
its just tat when we go out...we think like siao wad we wan wear...yea?

2. world peace! its impossible for world peace if ppl r selfish...
but i'll still wish for world peace...those beauty pagent rite...they wish for world peace
everytime like tat...twins everyone! =D

3. let me make 1 more general wish...the wish for no destruction!
especially from mother nature...but its unevitable-.-
bound got ppl die one...best no more terrorism...yay!

4. my number 1 wish:have children, 2boys and 1 girl
i wan them to b healthy and if can clever den clever lor
boys must b shuai ges and girl must b prettyful =D
they must b filial to me too...i love children!

5. get married asap...but not too young also lah
but if shuay cannot get married *touch wood*
i can adopt children... =D
i wan my xiang gong to love me and only me...
willing to bear me children...or else ware the sperm come from?
have economic ability...or else wad my children live on?
must not b too old...
im so picky...o.0

6. wish for excellent results: i wan distinctions for every subject
especially e and a maths, chem and bio must get A1
pure geog and ss and elect. history get A1 too
english and hcl rite...im VERY weak...so if can get A2 rite...
i jumping around like siao le!
yea...this is wad i wan...

7. wish for less blood: overflowing sucks
the strawberry jam dun come at the same time...
but its my laziness tat i dun wan change =P
im so sorry...the 3 seats =P

8. wish to b psychologist: i wan to noe how humans think
i wan to noe wad YOU are thinking rite now...
i wan go into happyland, hyperland and depressionland

9. wish for no regrets in life:especially choices
i always make the wrong choices, if not, dun dare do it
i'll do wad i deem fit! yea...
i wan no regrets in my life!

10. wish for the love of my life: i wish to c him everyday
i wan him for myself...even if it sounds selfish
i only wan him...=D
i dun mind the addiction...i wan him...o.0
i sound so despo sia...=X

there are more wishes lah...but next time yea?
i wish my wishes come true!
abracadabra!
YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment