Wednesday, September 5, 2007

mu mum is a control freak

i realised tat i can still cope without goin on9
but im really addicted
to a particular thing
tats y i go on9
i dint go on9
cos my mum was like mood swing
and i was like yea yea ok lah
and she was nagging? scolding?
non-stop...
omg
she was already in bad mood when she came back from work with my pa
can see lah
cos dey dint tok at all
den it was not so bad
until my brother refused to go for science tuition
den she was like completely activated
den i got pulled into the entire fire
wl
den she started scolding me...actually not really scold
comment aggressively
on my dirty room
i cant help it rite...all my books all back with me
i noe dey r piling up
it only blocks my own path to my bed lah
it doesn't block her oso
y she care so much?
its untidy...i noe
but ware can i put tat more than 30 cm pile of books?
on the floor lah
wl
den she started commenting tat i dint change my bedsheets
when dey were supposed to be changed 2 weeks ago...
i dun mind sleeping on my old bedsheet
its the same
you sleep...den you go dreamland le
not like last time rite
my mum gave me a BRAND NEW bedsheet
den after i sleep for 1 night
i had rashes on my back!
you noe my back rite...
like map like tat wor
red and itchy
its so disgusting tat i dun even wan c it
yew...
i like used stuff
den she started making new orders for me and my bro
shit
1.fold ur own clothes
2.no hitting the com without my permission
3.write wad u wan eat tmr morning if u go sch
(like mum will read like tat)
4.tidy ur room-like i will tidy like tat-tidy also still messy
i hate rules
my mum is the perfect D person
D stands for DOMINANT
tats y she's a control freak
i dun like ppl to control me
unless i let them to control me LOL
im like so scared on stepping on her toes lah
i really wonder if i treat her as my mum
she doesn't noe tat i aspire to be a psychologist
when my aunts noe my ambition
every time she ask rite...
i'll say bu dong bu zhi dao
when i noe clearly in my heart wad i wan
i dun really dare confine in her
am i giving her respect or am i scared of her?
thanks arh serene
i dun dare ask her open cheque
later she comment agressively again
today rite...
i went to chiong homework
still cannot do finish
left yan jiang gao and english summary
den when my mum came back
she was feeling a bit better
not so mood swing
but my turn to mood swing lah
cos of some things
den i realised tat deres such a thing called
ba zi ji de kuai le jian li zai bie ren de tong ku shang
ok
den i was the bie ren
when im sad, ppl are happy
tats y i mood swing
den my mum told me how my aunt can control her kids
you noe my cousins are so noisy lah
she said be fierce...
like her?
tats control freak lah
im so sad le
den she still went on to say tat
so she means tat ytd...she was being fierce lah
tats her way of controlling us
i hate it...fuck
im like so sad over it lah
*sniff* cos i have sensitive nose lol
really
am i giving my mum her due respect?
or am i scared of her?
sth i watch from kids central today
its from a small cartoon strip
called winnie woo...not winnie khoo
LOL
very cute!
the ending song got sing sth like tis
watch too much television and your eyes become squares
so cool...
dun watch too much tv wor
same applies to computer
but who cares?
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment